• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have a new granddaughter

MsEeyore

Mouseketeer
I am so excited! This is my first grandchild and our sweet granddaughter made her entrance into the world early this morning. Both mother and baby are doing well and our son is tired, but walking on cloud nine. I can't wait to see her!!

Thanks, I can't wait to take pictures. I still have one more day to wait because the hospital does not allow any visitors for the first 24 hours.

Congrats! We were at my grandson's first birthday party yesterday and I can tell you grandkids are awesome!

Congratulations! You will love being a Grandma!

Thanks, I can't wait to take pictures. I still have one more day to wait because the hospital does not allow any visitors for the first 24 hours.

WHAT?? I was out of the hospital with in 18 hours after I gave birth with all 4 of ours... what kind of hospital doesn't let you have who you would want?! That would drive me crazy!!

Welcome your new Grandbaby:cloud9: :lovestruc

I was wondering about the 24 hour thing, too. That seems to be what they told the new mother, but I called the hospital to check on visiting hours and they said that we can visit tonight. Yeahhhh!!

I was wondering about the 24 hour thing, too. That seems to be what they told the new mother, but I called the hospital to check on visiting hours and they said that we can visit tonight. Yeahhhh!!

:yay: Congratulations and I'm happy that you get to see your new granddaughter tonight!!!

My first grandchild arrived three weeks ago!:lovestruc My husband and I got to hold him when he was forty minutes old, and I'll never forget looking at that beautiful, sweet baby for the first time!!

Congratulations! my first granddaughter was born 11 weeks ago and I gotta tell ya being a grandmother is wonderful! Enjoy!

Congratulations!! I just became a grandmother for the 1st time last Wed. They live in a different state and I'm going to meet my grand daughter this thursday. Can't wait til she's old enough to go to WDW!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter