I have a little Announcement!!!

Eda, that's wonderful news!!!!! I'm so happy for you both. :) :) :)

As it's going to be a DIS baby, do we all get a say in picking names? ;)

:p

Well done, both of you!!

Looking forward to hearing all about it.

If you're blessed with a child like our DD Katie, you'll be happy:)

Just wanted to say congratulations!!.
I'm pregnant with my first and its due on 24/09.
Will this be your first??
The scan is the most amazing thing and now the little bugger keeps moving I know for sure there's something in there - well that and the growing bump.
The nursery has been decorated with winnie the pooh and the poor child has nothing but winnie or Disney clothes/toys. I just hope he/she likes Disney as much as we do!!
Don't think we will get to WDW next year but really thinking about going again in 2003 - even my mum and dad said they cant wait to take their first grandchild to WDW.
Hope all goes well

Katy

Congratulations Eda, that's brilliant news

So, will it be called Mickey, or Minnie??

Bev

What wonderful news
gaga.gif

CONGRATULATIONS

Oh pair congratulations to you too, you must be sooo excited you must share you tips with me!!! No Morning sickness so far but my back is killing me!!! Anybody else suffered with this?

At the moment we are house hunting too and i can't wait to find something and decorate the nursery all Disney poor kid it is going to like Disney whether it wants to or not DH and i will probably brainwash it from an early age!!!!

Well i have my first scan on the 2nd of July and i am really excited!!!
I will update you all with the progress....

Eda

Wonderful news Eda,
Wishing you a trouble free pregnancy.....
Many congratulations.

Well a might big Congrats to you both..... this is fantastic news... I'm sooo excited for you.

Good luck and a calm and peaceful pregnancy to you!!

Congratulations Eda, that's wonderful!!!! :) :) :)

You too Ohpair :)

As mentioned there has already been a UK DIS baby but this will make number 2 & 3 I think :)

Penny :)

Oh this is <font size="6"><font color="red">wonderful news!</font></font>
..... I'm so excited for you and for you too Katy :) :) :) :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter