I have 7 "magical extras" booklets to give..(they're gone) updated

marcemc

I wouldn't be able to handle such fluffliness eith
The only thing we used were the "Aladdin preferred seating", everything else is there.

Pin & lanyard, Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness, shopping experience & 3 other preferred seatings.

Expires 1/31/12.

Just send me a pm, let me know how many do you need & I'll be happy to send them to you.

Ok, they are going to

Kauinohea (needs 5)
Usedmedia (needs 2)

The booklets were given away in a 1st come 1st served.

Sorry I didn't have any more than 7! :sad2:

That is so awesome of you to do - and I just PM'd you.:) Even if I hadn't PM'd you, I would still think it was an amazingly kind, generous offer, and I'm sure you will get many replies from DIS'ers!:goodvibes Even without the Aladdin vouchers, the other extras are incredible! Again, it's really, really nice of you to do that for the people here!

That is so awesome of you to do - and I just PM'd you.:) Even if I hadn't PM'd you, I would still think it was an amazingly kind, generous offer, and I'm sure you will get many replies from DIS'ers!:goodvibes Even without the Aladdin vouchers, the other extras are incredible! Again, it's really, really nice of you to do that for the people here!

You're very sweet! We all share this fascination for the DLR so I'm happy other fellow disers get to enjoy them.

The only thing we used were the "Aladdin preferred seating", everything else is there.

Pin & lanyard, Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness, shopping experience & 3 other preferred seatings.

Expires 1/31/12.

Just send me a pm, let me know how many do you need & I'll be happy to send them to you.

Ok, they are going to

Kauinohea (needs 5)
Usedmedia (needs 2)

The booklets were given away in a 1st come 1st served.

Sorry I didn't have any more than 7! :sad2:

You have absolutely made my day!!! Its only 8:58 here in Hawaii, but I am certain that I will be wearing this grin all day! This is surpirse trip for the 3 kids and you have just made it so much more magical. Thank you so very much for your kindness :goodvibes

Aw, too bad you didn't go based on the waiting list thread for the Toon Town Morning Madness. :( I have been on that wait list for months and we leave Friday! :( Bummer! BUT it was nice of you to offer those up!

Remember that you can buy these magical extra books for $10 at the travel company in DTD, for those that this is a must have item. Especially if you're a pin collector, it seems like it would be worth it.

Remember that you can buy these magical extra books for $10 at the travel company in DTD, for those that this is a must have item. Especially if you're a pin collector, it seems like it would be worth it.

Oh really? Thanks for the tip! ;) May just end up needing to do that!
What exactly is all included besides Aladdin & TTMM?

Does anyone know the hours for WDTC? We tried looking for their phone number with no luck. We arrive Friday evening and was wonder if we could pick some up that night.

I also would like to know what you get for the $10.00. It just might be worth buying them!

Thanks,

Traci

If I remember correctly, it includes
- a lanyard,
- pin,
- preferred seating to Aladdin,
- It's Tough to Be a Bug,
- Muppet 3D,
- Animation Academy, and
- Toontown Morning Madness admission.

Wow! Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but these magical booklets come with everything mentioned in the original post?!?! I definitely think that is worth $10!

BTW, that was very generous!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter