I have 5 Priority seating cards if anyone is interested.

lindsnlogansmom

Earning My Ears
Ballarinamom had a good point about sharing and not letting them go to waste. Since our Feb trip was wasted due to illness we never used half of what we received in our two packages. I have 5 ps cards for Aladdin, Muppet 3D, It's tough to be a bug and Golden Dreams. I also have 2 DD coupon cards good for 10-20% off. We have all the stuff again for our trip in a few days. I will be happy to send them to whoever is interested.

There is a thread for people wishing to recieve Aladdin PS cards, I'll see if I can find the link as it has gone off page 1.

Here you go http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1761073&page=4

The 1st person on the list needs 6 so perhaps see if they would like them. If not godalejunior would like 3 (2nd on the list) and I am 3rd on the list and would like 2.

Thank you for being so generous.

Thank you for pointing out our thread!! Please send the first person on the list a message to see if they will respond. Thank you for your generosity. I did send you a pm concerning the coupon cards.

Ballarinamom had a good point about sharing and not letting them go to waste. Since our Feb trip was wasted due to illness we never used half of what we received in our two packages. I have 5 ps cards for Aladdin, Muppet 3D, It's tough to be a bug and Golden Dreams. I also have 2 DD coupon cards good for 10-20% off. We have all the stuff again for our trip in a few days. I will be happy to send them to whoever is interested.

If they are still available, we would LOVE to use the PS for Aladdin and Tough to be a Bug! There are three of us.

If you still have them, please let me know (PM is fine!) and I'll give you my info.

Thanks so much for the generous offer! :) :goodvibes :)

Please feel free to sign up on our list of individuals that are waiting for these tickets. The sign up is on this page.

I pm'ed you for the DD discount , don't need the others

Please feel free to sign up on our list of individuals that are waiting for these tickets. The sign up is on this page.

Yes, I am aware of the list, thanks! Considering the fact that the OP has the freedom to choose who she would like to give the tickets to, I chose to respond to her offer directly.

Since our trip is in one month and, since the list works "first come, first served" (and there are already 28 people ahead of me on the list), it would be extremely unlikely for me to be the lucky recipient of three PS tickets in time for our trip if I added my name to the list. :confused3

I'm certainly not trying to "steal" the tickets out from under anyone on the list; I simply chose a more direct route, in case the OP prefers to handle her "gifts" through her own post, instead of through the list.

Good luck to all of you (us) who are hoping to obtain passes in time for your (our) trips! :) :goodvibes :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter