I have 3 MTTMM/3 pref. seat. for Muppets and Bug's/and a DTD Diamond Card to give!

OregonMickeyLover

Mouseketeer
We didn't use our:

Toontown Morning Madness exp. 1-31-12

Muppets 3D preferred seating exp. 1-31-12
It's Tough to be a Bug preferred seating exp. 1-31-12

1 DTD Diamond discount card exp. 12-31-11

If someone would like all of them that's fine, but the two shows are on one ticket so I can't split the shows up. None of these require a signature or i.d. so shouldn't be a problem sharing. Let me know if you're interested soon because of the exp. dates.

Thanks Skiingfast! I didn't realize there was such a list, but I do have a question. The first couple people need 4 tickets and the next needs 3-4, so do I skip to the person who I have the right amount for or do I give 3 to the person who needs 4, and they will hopefully get one more? I wouldn't want to give them 3 when they need 4 and then have them not get the last one and not use them. Make sense? And we did use the Aladdin and Animation Academy portion and just have the Muppets and Bugs left. We had never been to Aladdin or AA, and to be able to sit in the front row for our first time was absolutely amazing and awesome. I can see why they are in high demand!

I would love to have the tickets to Toontown morning madness. We are three people visiting Dec 23 and 24. :D
But i'm not sure if you have given it away already?

I would PM the first person on the list and give them a day, then move down. So glad someone mentioned the list. Disneyqueendenmark, you can add yourself to the list, it is community maintained (anyone can add themselves).

I would like to be on this list but I am fairly new to adding things and don't know how to copy and paste to add my name to the list. :confused3 Can someone help me out and add me? Thank you! dznycastle 4 tickets and dates open

Thanks Skiingfast! I didn't realize there was such a list, but I do have a question. The first couple people need 4 tickets and the next needs 3-4, so do I skip to the person who I have the right amount for or do I give 3 to the person who needs 4, and they will hopefully get one more? I wouldn't want to give them 3 when they need 4 and then have them not get the last one and not use them. Make sense? And we did use the Aladdin and Animation Academy portion and just have the Muppets and Bugs left. We had never been to Aladdin or AA, and to be able to sit in the front row for our first time was absolutely amazing and awesome. I can see why they are in high demand!

I would say to offer to the person needing 3-4, but I may be a bit biased.;)

I can add you (someone please tell me if I am out of line!!!). You said open dates, I don't know if I have seen this before. Do you have APs and that is why the dates are open?

I can add you (someone please tell me if I am out of line!!!). You said open dates, I don't know if I have seen this before. Do you have APs and that is why the dates are open?

No you're not out of line, you can totally add them (I've done it before). I didn't do so in this case because of the date situation. I wasn't sure how to handle it either.

Dznycastle

If you are interested in either of the things on the lists I linked at the top.

You can drag and highlight the previous post and then lright click your mouse to select copy. Then Reply to the thread and right click to paste the list you highlighted, and then type your needs at the end of the text you pasted down.

Or.

Quote the previous poster with the blue button at the bottom right. Then remove the parst in side the brackets(which have the username and number at the beginning and "QUOTE" at the end. This will leave the text, unformatted as a quote. You can add your needs to the end of it.

As far as using those lists to offer tickets.
I suggest sending a PM to the first person at the top who your offer will fulfill. If no reply in, at your discretion, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, or through the next weekend(in case people can't DIS at work), then move on to the next person who you can help. Repeat until you get a reply.

Thank you skiingfast for the info on how to...hopefully I will remember it. Also a thank you to larina for adding me to the list. You 2 are great! :thumbsup2

We didn't use our:

Toontown Morning Madness exp. 1-31-12

Muppets 3D preferred seating exp. 1-31-12
It's Tough to be a Bug preferred seating exp. 1-31-12

1 DTD Diamond discount card exp. 12-31-11

If someone would like all of them that's fine, but the two shows are on one ticket so I can't split the shows up. None of these require a signature or i.d. so shouldn't be a problem sharing. Let me know if you're interested soon because of the exp. dates.

I would love any of the things that there aren't lists for. I'm getting married and honeymooning at Disneyland starting december 8th.

We would LOVE any of the items too. We are going down from Dec. 20-27 and couldn't afford ANY extra's. This trip has been two years in the making, but seems to be getting more and more stressful. I could even meet you somewhere since we live so close to each other. Let me know.

I may sound stupid for not knowing this, but I am just starting to plan our first DL visit and don't know anything about these preferred tickets. How does one get them, through booking a package? Or do you just buy certain preferred things you want through Disney? I've seen a couple of other threads on people offering them and just have no idea what they're about.

Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter