• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have 200 vacation points for rent $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have all 200 points available for rent!!!!!!!! Please message me or email me at shianname@hotmail.com

Also, if you need my phone number to talk in person, just ask and Ill send it to you

Thanks,
Melissa

Still have all 200 points available for rent!!!!!!!! Please message me or email me at shianname@hotmail.com

Also, if you need my phone number to talk in person, just ask and Ill send it to you

Thanks,
Melissa

Hi Melissa!

I'm looking to do a trip to the Grand Californian and would like to see if there are any studios available on September 18 and 19th. Sending email now :)

We would like to be there 5-7 days as long as the 6th and the 7th are included. Preferably from the 6th - 12th or 5th -11th but can have less days

Hi, I found you Saratoga springs.....January 6 thru 12.......1 bedroom........154 vacation points......want me to make reservations?? I need you and all members of your family that will be there and address and phone number and ages......I can book this right now!!!!!!

Hi Melissa!

I'm looking to do a trip to the Grand Californian and would like to see if there are any studios available on September 18 and 19th. Sending email now :)

Hi, nothing available, I'm so sorry....if I can help in any other way please just ask

Hi there! I am looking for a Studio at OKW from Dec. 18-22. Is there one available? Thanks!

Hi there! I have 200 points for rent. $12 per point. We are unable to use our points this year because of health issues. Our home resort is Saratoga Springs, but I can rent you anywhere. Just email me at shianname@hotmail.com or message me on here with any questions you may have. Ill get started right away with helping you with your vacation. Thanks so much!!

Hello! Please forgive my ignorance, but I'm a newer Disnerd and am taking my first DL trip. I'm extremely familiar with the Florida results, but not CA. Do you know what resorts I could use this at for a one bedroom (two beds) from September 16-20?

Is there anything at all available for those dates? I realize it's during Christmas time. I was trying to find something with 2 beds, and really didn't want to have to go all the way up to a 2-bedroom to do it, but I'd be interested in seeing the prices for it. If it's still cheaper than renting a room with 2 beds, we may do it anyway. Thanks!

Is there anything at all available for those dates? I realize it's during Christmas time. I was trying to find something with 2 beds, and really didn't want to have to go all the way up to a 2-bedroom to do it, but I'd be interested in seeing the prices for it. If it's still cheaper than renting a room with 2 beds, we may do it anyway. Thanks!

Checking now!!

I found 1 bedroom.....saratoga srpings for dates you wanted......122 vacation points.....I can make reservation now.....let me know asap......I need all names of people going, adress, phone number, and ages......I can send you reservation confirmation number then I'll take payment thru paypal cuz I cant get my points back....let me know!!!

That won't work for us. I'm sorry! Thank you so much for your time though, I really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter