I hate ...............

me too!

I don't like one thing about it. I don't like to drive, so I just can't get excited about it.

Yesterday at work they asked how the search was going, I said I saw two that were possibilities. They asked what I saw, so I told them that one was blue and the other rust. When they started to laugh, I told them Volvo.

I just want to find something nice for under $20,000 and I'm just having such a hard time.
My options are a sentra, civic, versa, and a mazda 3. I'm leaning towards the mazda 3 or sentra, but still the monthly payments will probably be between $225-$250 a month depending on what we pick.

I hate having to look for a full time job since I got laid off. I hate the fact that I got laid off and not one of the true idiots there. Wow...it's been 8 months today since I lost my job. :(

I hate.. my 2 week long cough.. and when my DFiance doesn't answer his phone.

Whew! Nice little vent. :)

:mad:My inlaws:scared1:
They are on Facebook so I can't even bad mouth them there. Ugh. Hurt us so many times that I finally decided we need to live our own lives our way and not feed into their mind games. So sad because they are missing out. So glad my parents love us unconditionally and we'll always have ohana there!

I just want to find something nice for under $20,000 and I'm just having such a hard time.
My options are a sentra, civic, versa, and a mazda 3. I'm leaning towards the mazda 3 or sentra, but still the monthly payments will probably be between $225-$250 a month depending on what we pick.

Good luck with your decision. I decided on the brown (not rust) Volvo.

I hate....dentists. Okay, not really dentists, but having dental work. Had oral surgery today.
With that being said - I love...LORTABS!

I hate....that my dad wants to throw a surprise party, but tells me to "handle it."

oh yeah, it's only my mom's 50th bday, and it's only 2 weeks away. no pressure. :headache: :scared1:

Im really hating my boyfriend right now! He only seems to have time for his band and soccer... never has time for me!

I hate anyone who beats the Phillies this year!!! :scared1:So the best solution for them is to go undefeated!!!:rotfl2:

I also hate perky people!!

The snarky driver who honked at me this morning because I stopped on an amber light (she would have gone through the solid red) all because she was late picking up her son. Had to vent, I feel much better now,hehe :)

I hate...the Philadelphia Eagles. They stole Mike Bell. :sad1:

Oh, and...

I HATE...Michael Vick...:crazy2: :sick:..excuse me...I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

I hate...being around people that drink too much and then act like idiots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter