I hate the workers at Disneyland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else find it interesting that the OP hasn't been back after her post? I have no doubt that we will not be seeing fingerey (LOL) pictures from her.

That's because she went over to the cruise line forum to bash on the fine dining restaurant pretty much everyone there loves.

Gee, sensing a theme?

I don't think i would be to nice and chiper if i had to clean up some kids puke!! but both times they were great and more worried about my son then having to clean up the puke!

On a Disney Cruise, we actually had a cast member thank our child for throwing up. :lmao:

Oh and I saw her post on the cruise board. She Didnt like the fact that their waitor brought them lots of different foods to try and they were all "gross"

I have been to both DL and WDW. I have encountered wonderful CM's at both parks. However, the ones in DL seem younger to me and as sometimes happens with youth, they tend to be a bit more easily distracted. This means I find them talking amongst themselves, taking a minute of two before becoming aware that I am waiting to ask a question. Do I think they're rude? NO, once I've been acknowledged I find they try to be as helpful as possible.

That's because she went over to the cruise line forum to bash on the fine dining restaurant pretty much everyone there loves.

Gee, sensing a theme?

Ahhh yes, a definite theme. LOL Hopefully she won't be back, to our board, to our park....LOL

Oh and I saw her post on the cruise board. She Didnt like the fact that their waitor brought them lots of different foods to try and they were all "gross"

You've got to be kidding me! lol The food there is wonderful and that's one of the reasons we love it-because they bring you lots of stuff to try out! I haven't been on the cruise board lately, since we had to cancel our latest cruise. :sad2: I think the OP is one of those people that you just can't please-or she's just very unlucky in getting the worst service! lol

I just wanted to say that I've checked out some of the OP's other posts. She is only 21 years old. I think her wording and attitude reflect that.

She expressed an unpopular opinion and everyone jumped on her as if she were the devil....

I say....let it go. Enjoy yourselves and your adventures at Disney. Why invest so much energy into what anyone else thinks?

I don't have time to read this entire thread but I will read it later. I just want to say I LOVE Disneyland and I wouldn't let the employees ruin my time there and I will be back. It is just something that really bothered me how I would ask them a question and they just acted snobby..I don't really know how else to put it. They were mostly young people though. When I spent a week at WDW I remembered everyone I talked to being so friendly and smiley and that's how I think it should be at the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH. It was a more happier vibe. I'm not a bad person. I just have high expectations of people especially from a Disney park where people travel all over the world to be there. I just think they should be outgoing and friendly. I guess that's too much to ask. And yeah you're right it would be kind of hard to get a finger in the way so I don't know what this is. I'm really not a bad person so y'all don't have to be so mean to me!

DisneyPhotoImage88.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage86.jpg

Thanks for posting your pics. I am sorry you feel they are ruined because they look like good shots otherwise. Anyone want to guess what that pink fuzzy thing is??:confused3

It also doesn't look like a finger, and there's absolutely NO proof that those are from photopass. I was hoping for one the OP had edited online through photopass that showed it was from their system...

I love Disneyland and the cm's and I would just be so freaking delighted if I got to go there AND a disney cruise:thumbsup2 one month tomorrow until the happiest place on earth.:banana:
Why do you need to block out your faces? seems odd.

Thanks for posting your pics. I am sorry you feel they are ruined because they look like good shots otherwise. Anyone want to guess what that pink fuzzy thing is??:confused3
Cotton candy? :confused3 :rotfl:

Ok, not really, but seeing those pics of DCA made me suddenly crave cotton candy and churros!! :banana:

I'm really not a bad person so y'all don't have to be so mean to me!

Mean? You mean like saying you hate people, that kind of mean?

We have DL CMs on this board. Nice ones. I think you'd better reconsider who is being "mean" the next time you want to go announcing that you hate people.

Hating people is "gross." :sad2:

My guess would be that the friend who took the picture was holding a cotton candy at the time.

My guess would be that the friend who took the picture was holding a cotton candy at the time.

I would have to agree. And those are great pics once they are cropped. Nothing to complain IMO. Is it only those 2?
And yes, you were being mean, saying you hate DL CM's is mean. If one of my kids said that they would be in trouble...even my 20 y.o. :lmao:

I'm thinking the OP used a poor choice of words when she typed "hate" ... I hate it when people are rude too. And I can understand that it would be a MAJOR let down to find less than smiley happy CMs at DL when that's what she expected. I'd chalk it up to disappointment.

Btw, the pics look great cropped! No problem-o :)

OP - I don't think anyone was trying to be mean to you. Mostly they were sharing their experiences and noting how different their experiences are from yours. Maybe the expectations were different. Maybe you just had a few CMs who weren't quite on mark. I'm sorry they didn't behave the way you wanted. I can be highly critical of people in the service industry since I've worked in service for many years, and believe me if I came across a CM who was outright rude, I would definitely report them that very day. However, no need to be bitter over somone who just wasn't happy enough.

You are going to DL as as photographer? I'll be there in 9 days with 15 in-laws! I've told them the photopass cd is my treat, and given each family a list of locations for special shots. We had some great shots at WDW Thanksgiving week-since it was just me and my kids it was so nice to have someone else to take the pictures.

The only grumpy cm we've experienced in 2 WDW trips was the lady who checked us out at AllStar Sports in 2006. Not very magical. Other than that, they've been really great!

Yep, I'm very excited! I've never been to California let alone DL! And lol, it looks like you've got quite the handful of excitement yourself! That's so nice of you to share pictures, and I'm sure that will be a lovely experience. I will be in training in 9 days, but maybe you will catch me about. I'll probably be the only one with College of DuPage on my nametag. ;)

My family had a rather impatient front desk CM at Port Orleans FQ last August. It didn't help the the weather was nearly unbearable (108 and oh, the humidity!), yet everyone else was pretty exceptional. :)

I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, but those did not look like fingers to me. It kinda looked like a towel or some kind of cloth. Which doesn't add up to the wardrobe i remember seeing last month, they had nothing that would stick out that far. I have taken my fair share of pics, with my fingers in the shot, and they didn't look like that. I mean DD has a digital slr, which i used a couple of times and even with the smallest lense, it would be pretty hard to get your fingers in the way. And I am truly sorry to hear that you feel this way, but everyone has had a bad vacation. It is a rare thing with Disney but it does happen. I hope your next trip is better!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter