I hate Gloria Estefan

OMG, I love Gloria!

I don't know anything about her personal life except her injury and her support of hispanic folks, but I love, love, love her music!

I hate Bob Dylan, though. I like his songs if someone else is singing them, but I can't stand him. So, I "get" not liking a singer.

But, Gloria? I had no idea anyone could hate her.

Next thing you know there will be someone who can't stand Diana Ross. :-)lmao: I kill me. Everyone loves Diana. )

I like Gloria Estefan too. I can't stand Mariah Carey or Britney Spears though. In fact, I dislike most Pop music.

Sorry you hate her. I personally love her. She's one of my fave singers and I have all her albums.

Like Cool-Beans, I also don't like Bob Dylan's singing (if you can call it that).

I don't hate Gloria, but all of her songs sound the same to me. I really, really don't like the lead singer from Maroon 5 or James Blunt.

I love Gloria! Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, and Taylor Swift are my triggers for intense nausea. :sick:

My trigger is Rod Stewart. I am so happy that my regular radio station is playing only Christmas music. Only having to listen to one song sung by him. During regular programming, they must play at least one song an hour by him.

My trigger is Rod Stewart. I am so happy that my regular radio station is playing only Christmas music. Only having to listen to one song sung by him. During regular programming, they must play at least one song an hour by him.

I don't like Rod Stewart's music, or Gloria Estefan. I do believe that she is a great person and has overcome a lot but not a fan of her music. Another is Karen Carpenter, no disrespect to the dead but I just don't like her music.

I can't stand glorida estafan either. it sounds like she is so nasal and sings through her nose. and then her last few songs have been remakes of other peoples hits like Vickie sue robinsons "Turn the Beat Around" (which gloria sang note for note) and "Everlasting Love" Get some new material!

I'm allergic to Neil Diamond! My eyes roll back in my head, I break out in hives, and then go into spasms.

That "Turn on your heartlight" song once put me in a coma for three days.

All those said for sure and add the Beatles and Elvis and 80's music to the list. I hope I live long enough to go to Vegas and not here or see any more Elvis junk.

I've never really cared for Gloria songs either. REO SpeedWagon brings back some good memories for me. Those were the days......

I can't stand glorida estafan either. it sounds like she is so nasal and sings through her nose. and then her last few songs have been remakes of other peoples hits like Vickie sue robinsons "Turn the Beat Around" (which gloria sang note for note) and "Everlasting Love" Get some new material!

Huh? Last few songs? :confused:
Those songs are from Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me in 1994.

She's done 6 albums since then.
1995 Abriendo Puertas
1996 Destiny
1998 Gloria!
2000 Alma Caribeña
2003 Unwrapped
2007 90 Millas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter