I Hate Girls

Timmy Boy

Choose Thy Fate
Girls for the most part are mean, cold hearted, and will break hearts to get what they want. They'll disrespect others in order to be correct, and if you challenge them, they'll leave behind a scorched battlefield with a Gucci purse in one hand and a smile.

aww, I know you are just venting! No all girls are not mean just as all boys are not mean.
Don't know whats going on, but hang in there :hug:

Yes, thats why we are evil. But at least we can do it with style...."they'll leave behind a scorched battlefield with a Gucci purse in one hand and a smile."

Yeah, you know what I hate? Sweeping generalizations. ;)

Sounds like you just had a tough time with someone...hope the next experience changes your mind for the better. :wizard:

I stand behind my Wal-mart purse because I can't afford anything more than that.

Yes, some girls do suck. And those girls, ruin it for the rest of us.:headache:

But I do have to agree with you, there are a lot of mean girls out there :confused3

Gotta throw it out there just to be fair, there are alot of jerky men out there! Just as many as there are evil women......

Girls for the most part are mean, cold hearted, and will break hearts to get what they want. They'll disrespect others in order to be correct, and if you challenge them, they'll leave behind a scorched battlefield with a Gucci purse in one hand and a smile.

And what are we like on a bad day?

console.gif

Just take it on a case by case basis. You may come across a "top quality gem"

There are big stupid doo-doo heads of both genders. Sorry your girlfriend broke up with you.

heres the thing, its like a centipede later becomes a butterfly, a girl later becomes a women :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You have been hanging around the wrong girls. :sad2: Tell them to pack up their fancy clothes and hit the high road!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter