I Had the 'Disney Dream' Last Night So It's Real Now

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
Several DISers have reported the phenomenon of having a disturbing dream about WDW prior to their trip, it's a regular thing for me and last night I had mine. It's always the same, in my dream I find myself in WDW, it's a day or 2 before we're due to leave and we haven't done a thing yet, no park visits, nothing. Last night it was our last day and I hadn't upgraded our Hopper to an AP as planned and I was concerned that it was too late. As you can see, we're weeks away from our trip so I was due to have 'The Dream', now we can go in peace.

Bill From PA

I have never had one of those dreams, but I probably will now! Thanks! :)

I'm glad yours is over. You need to take care of that AP issue first thing.

I have the exact same dream "nightmare" before every trip! I cracked up reading this happens to someone else. My family just makes fun of me when I tell them the dreams have started.....

Sounds like my recurring college nightmares. Nothing like that with Disney though.

I have the "Disney nightmares" at least once a week starting like 2 months before our trip. They remind me of the episode of the middle where sue wins a trip to Disney and everything goes wrong.

Several DISers have reported the phenomenon of having a disturbing dream about WDW prior to their trip, it's a regular thing for me and last night I had mine. It's always the same, in my dream I find myself in WDW, it's a day or 2 before we're due to leave and we haven't done a thing yet, no park visits, nothing. Last night it was our last day and I hadn't upgraded our Hopper to an AP as planned and I was concerned that it was too late. As you can see, we're weeks away from our trip so I was due to have 'The Dream', now we can go in peace.

Bill From PA
I wonder what Freud would think... :banana:

I have too ! I had a couple dreams about my partner and I getting in fights or breaking up at Disney lol

Wasn't a true nightmare, but I did have a dream last night that I was frantically trying to organize our hotel room. I am a bit worried about me, DH, DD 5 and the baby shoving ourselves into a room at Pop for a week :scared: We are 18 days away from leaving so we are getting close!

Yep, the Disney Dream. When I have those dreams, for some reason I'm fixated on Space Mountain. I want to ride it but stuff keeps happening to prevent me. Or I'm ready to go to the parks and everyone else is just laying about and not ready. Or it's the end of the trip and we haven't done *anything* or I forgot to take photos. In some of the more memorable dreams, we have to walk from the airport and we walk and walk and walk and never find the hotel. It's wonderful to wake up and realize I haven't gone yet and that everything is fine.

PP is right. Freud would have a field day.

I had my dream last night too. Mine is always about how our travel day gets messed up. We usually drive 2.5 hours to our airport and we either forget a kid or the tickets get left home. It is always something very strange.

My wdw nightmare was 2 weeks ago. I dreamt that I had no ride to the airport and I was not packed at all. I was going to miss my flight. I woke up in a panic but relieved it was just a dream. I have one of these dreams at some point before each trip lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter