I Guess This Is The OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 Thread!

Disneylvr

Always Disney Dreaming!
That is when our next trip is going to be. :goodvibes I am waiting for 2010 to open up for pacakge booking! We are either going to stay at CBR again (where we stayed this March) or POR. We haven't stayed at POR since 2004. Decisions, decisions...

We are going in March. Have you found a thread yet? I am worried about Spring Break crowds.

We went this past March and it wasn't too bad. I am sure Easter being in April had something to do with it. We were there from March 14-21. Next year we'll be there March 13-20, the same week and hoping for the best. It really is the only time we can get away. I am also hoping for some kind of discount. I know we probably can't count on the 4 nights plus three deal again but some kind of discount would be nice.

I think you may have started the March 2010 thread. LOL I wonder when the 2010 package booking will open?

We're going in March!! DH has a conference, and we'll piggyback a trip onto
that! It eases the cost of flying--his ticket is paid for!
No exact dates yet--but it'll probably be the week up to the 13th. We've been in early March, and it was our most favorite trip! Crowds were manageable, and the weather was absolutely perfect! Warm enough to swim happily and cool enough that we didn't drip with sweat the whole time, as we've done in our May trips! We're basically trying to recreate that most wonderful trip!
So excited as we begin choosing our resort. Would love to stay at the CR (MK Is our absolute favorite place to be!), but probably can't swing a whole week there. Am contemplating a split stay with a Moderate.
So glad others are equally excited about a trip SO far away!!!!
More planning, though, equals more fun! (Isn't that the DIS motto?!)

we are too. It will beour first trip as dvcers and my first half marathon whoo exited or scared I am not sure.

debating between i bed at akl or 2 bed at okw or treehouse?? I guess I take what is available.

I think you may have started the March 2010 thread. LOL I wonder when the 2010 package booking will open?

Last year package booking for the next year opened in August so I am waiting and waiting.......... The trip seems so much more real when I have it booked.

Yeah, We are leaving on Sunday for Tampa and Monday for Disney. My DW and I are thinking of making another trip the weekend after Thanksgiving.

We are going in March too! Going to stay at the cabins. Will be arriving at Disney Mar. 28th (will be at Universal for a cheer competition the 26-28). We'll stay for the week. Can't wait for pricing to start so I can book. :goodvibes I'm a PLANNER! This waiting is oh so hard for me.

We'll be there in March! At least for the weekend of the Princess Half Marathon, and maybe for an extra day or two before or after. It's really up in the air right now. :) Once Disney releases hotel info for the Princess weekend, we'll start planning.

We are going March 3-9 or 10. Looking at staying at ASSports since we will need 2 rooms. Probably will ask for one of the baseball buildings to keep with the theme of our trip. It will be me DH, DS and DD and maybe DD's boyfriend.

Our dates will be March 13-20th and we are still leaning towards staying at CBR like we did this year. However, there were tons of dance, lacrosse and softball teams staying there and I wonder if that will happen next year too.

:yay: Me Too! Me Too!

We will arrive Feb, 27 and stay to March 6th!! I'm sooooo excited! We are a family of 5 and will be at Fort Wilderness in our new travel trailer.

we are too. It will beour first trip as dvcers and my first half marathon whoo exited or scared I am not sure.

debating between i bed at akl or 2 bed at okw or treehouse?? I guess I take what is available.

I don't mean to rain on your parade, the THV are the first things to book up right now so unless you own at SSR, you may have difficulty booking them at the 7 month day. But you sound like things are flexible so :goodvibes

Good luck on the 1/2! I have my first one in October in San Francisco.

Finally a March 2010 thread!

We are planning to go March 6-13 and stay at POFQ, first trip for DH and DD's (7&4). I need to call and book our room soon but hopefully a deal will come out in time to re-book and save some money.

I have been doing a lot of planning already. This board is very helpful.

My current strategy is to hold out on buying the adders (park hopper, waterparks and more) until we are there. Not sure if we will need to park hop and if the weather will be warm enough where we would want to swim.

Also, I am hoping we can get a decent price on Airfare.

first post.

oh, i'm going in march. first time at The World in 12 years. waaaaaaay too long.

I'm 29 (i'll be 30 when the trip happens). my parents have been DVC members since i was 11 or 12. so, going on a massive trip with my wife, daughter (she'll be 2.5), parents, 3 siblings and sister in law.

We'll be staying at a Grand Villa at OKW. My dad is a big Disney fan too and his first thought when we told him my wife was pregnant was a massive disney trip, so he's been saving up the points. We have the villa for march 21-27, but i think i might add a day on each end of the trip and stay off site.

I could NOT be more excited. I am a huge fan of disney despite the fact that i haven't been to WDW in over a decade. I did go to disneyland in 2006 and it was excellent....but, only intensified my need to get back to the World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter