I guess Pirates just isn't that popular...

We were there over Memorial weekend a few years ago and there was a huge line-- all the way outside, filling the cattle type queue zig zagging back and forth outsite- I didn't even know the line got that long ever.

Everytime we do it we have been able to get on fairly quickly, I think they just move people quickly... works for me!!

I can't remember the last time I waited more then 15 minutes for PoTC. According to mouseplanet.com PoTC has a ride capacity of more than 3400 people per hour. This makes it one of the more high capacity rides in all of MK. This explains while there is often no wait even during the busier season.

We saw a 55 min. wait on a Monday last October. Dh & I have been on 11 trips and never saw a wait that long but there it was....needless to say, we skipped the ride that day.

I think I've waited in a big line once for POTC and the rest of the time I've walked on, the quicker the better so I can see Captain Jack Sparrow :love:

I've never understood why Peter Pans line never seems to move considering loads of boats are always coming non stop and it's not a long ride to be on.

Non Disney rides I'm surprised about are Cat In The Hat and Spiderman, I always walk on them. Cat In The Hat is obviously not the best ride there but it's decent and I think the Spiderman ride is awesome and don't get the short queue (not that I'm complaining!) Same with The hulk actually!

I've noticed the past two times I've gone that the line to the right on pirates has a shorter line than the line on the left, so I always go to the right now.

In March last year we waited 40 minutes for Pirates. I've also had a 5 minute wait in the off season. It just depends on what time of year/day you go!

We were just there on Sunday. We went in the morning. There was no line - none. My dh and I had our own boat to ourselves! I've never seen it that slow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter