I guess May is a good time to go!

Leaving in two days :woohoo: :woohoo:

Our past 3 trips have been around this time of the year and crowds were always low!

We leave tomorrow night!:banana: :banana: Get there Sat morning. Taking the red eye. First time for us.:woohoo:

Early May is when we go too. We find that crowds are medium and the weather is just great. This is our favorite month to go to the World.

Thanks so much for the update. Was worried about crowds being bad after reading about last week!! Can hardly wait until we get there Saturday!!

Thanks so much for posting this! I was worried it would be super busy at this time. We leave in 13 days :woohoo:

We leave in 13 days too! We wont be at Disney until Friday night. We are going to the beach first:)
I hope the crowds stay light and the weather is wonderful ( not too hot)
Have fun!!!!!!!!!:yay:

Leaving on the 17th but don't know how many days that is - you know work is bad when.......!!!!

Boy I cannot WAIT for this vacation :cool1: :cool1:

Edited to add: Thanks to my trusty ticker we leave in 14 days, which means 2 weeks, which means at this time 2 weeks from now we will be checking out the F&G Fest at Epcot :)

This is so good to hear! We leave early Sunday and I was beginning to worry about crowds. We have gone in early May several times and had no problems with crowds, but this is the first time we are bringing DD 13 months :cutie: and I didn't want it to be too crowded while toting her around. The reports of how crowded it has been the past couple of weeks were a little scary.:scared:

SHHHHH..... don't tell anyone else the crowds are small... I leave in one week! Never been to WDW in May. This is the only month I have yet to be there... After this trip I can say I've been there every month of the year! I figured the crowds could be low since school is ending soon in the South and still in full swing in the north. DS is playing hookey for two days and I can't wait!

We go in 13 days too..... woo hoooo

BTW: MikeAidanEoinMom: I think your signature is in violation of the rules... I have to scroll down 2/3 of as page to see the next post. No offense intended.

Another member of the "13 Days" club! DD and I will be at AKL on the 17th and POR, 5/18-5/20.

If you see a guy with glasses a grey goatee wearing a Beatles tee-shirt, and having a great time with his 13-year old daughter...it's probably me!

We went in May last year and it was great! We leave on the 8th to go again!!!

Best thing I've read all day. We're leaving in two days and I was worried.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter