I guess I must be going...

Your such a good person...cooking for the masses upcoming events, just all around great gal. Just wanted to give you a hug, from NC and remind you, the best is yet to come! :hug:

:yay::woohoo::yay: That is SO AWESOME! So happy, I actually started clapping when I read that! :woohoo::yay::woohoo:

Thank you so, so much. It's so funny how people you've never even met can mean so much. :lovestruc

As for the brownies....well now...that's two things I have that the boys want!!! :rotfl:

Hey Rosie! Long time lurker here but wanted to say HI! And good luck with the wedding and the upcoming trip. I noticed you will arrive there the same day we will. Cool!!

All ya'll (yep-originally from WV) here are so funny!! I love to log on (secretly at work) and "get away" for a while.

Have a great evening!

:hippie:

Hey Rosie! Long time lurker here but wanted to say HI! And good luck with the wedding and the upcoming trip. I noticed you will arrive there the same day we will. Cool!!

All ya'll (yep-originally from WV) here are so funny!! I love to log on (secretly at work) and "get away" for a while.

Have a great evening!

:hippie:

Thanks Nisa! We'll be staying at the CSR and I'll be carrying my lime-green Mickey Head...if you see me..please say hello.

Will do! We're staying at Port Orleans-French Quarter and I'll probably be wearing a nerdy fanny pack everywhere. I'm sure you'll be able to pick us out of all the other zillions who carry nerdy fanny packs!

:crowded:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter