I got to quit!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by prune1977, Aug 10, 2012.

1. prune1977

prune1977 DIS Veteran

Yep, I gotta quit reading these threads, every time I think I've decided on a resort for our upcoming January trip I read something that makes me go maybe I didn't want to stay there or go wow maybe I should look into that resort more!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MMS1125

MMS1125 "You can design and create, and build the most won

I hear you. The trip reports get me all caught up in the resorts. I was pretty set on POR for our May trip but reading the reports has me 2nd guessing. Do I go to our fave The Poly or our next fave the Beach Club or stick with POR where we can get 2 rooms and have a bit more space...If there's a room discount I'll probably change my mind again!

4. aubreysmom09

aubreysmom09 Mouseketeer

Same here. I just changed our resort from CBR to POFQ. I really wish we could afford a deluxe, but not on this trip.

5. VeeHam

VeeHam Mouseketeer

I do the exact same thing. My husband jokes that I need to stop because I'm driving him crazy. :rotfl:

6. aubreysmom09

aubreysmom09 Mouseketeer

My DH either gives that I don't care look, or that look over the phone.lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

7. shpdem

shpdem Mouseketeer

I told you where you should go but you keep coming up with reasons not to

8. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

So many resorts, so little time, :rotfl:

9. prune1977

prune1977 DIS Veteran

Where did you say Shelly? For those who don't knw this is my little bro. Lol