• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Got The Job!!!!!

Netty

DIS Veteran
Well I had my interview this morning for the lsa job , and they said they would let everyone know on thursday whether or not they were successful. But as I was working there today they called me back in after school to tell me that i had got the job :D

Well i am over the moon :Pinkbounc
I cried on the way home!
Thankyou all for your kind words while I was a nervous wreck!
Roll on September .. anew job AND my 40th birthday, maybe hold back on the 40th ;)

Jeanette :)

Oh Jeanette, that's wonderful news - congratulations :bounce: :bounce:

I did think of you earlier today and said a little 'good luck' under my breath. I hope the interview wasn't too stressful and that you can now relax ahead of September.

Well done again :bounce: :bounce:

Paul

Woohoo :) :) :) !!!! Well done Jeanette! Wonderful - and what a wonderful job you do :)

Well done you! Very best wishes for September - you'll really be able to enjoy your summer break with that good news in the bag.

WELL DONE Jeanette. I am really pleased for you!!

:D :D

Well done Jeanette!

Great stuff.

Thankyou everyone :)
Just got to tell them now that my hol to FLORIDA is in term time! Ooops. Sure they'll honour it ;)
Jeanette xx :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

smilie_groupflip2.gif

Well done - how exciting for you, Jeanette.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter