I got the house!!!! MOVED IN!!

Dom13

Pin Pics Graphics Dept.
As many of you know I have been looking for a house. I found one the other day I liked, put a bid in and just heard that they accepted it!!! Guess I better start packing!

Congratulations Dom! That's great news! ::yes::

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Congratulations to the new home owner!!!

Dom, that is wonderful news. Where in Ct is it located?
Caroline

Congratulations Dom, now the headaches begin. Being a homeowner means just keep your wallet open the house will take care of the rest.
Don't forget to take advantage of the CT people if you need movers. We can have our April meet at your old place and the new house. Just keep feeding them coffee and they won't ever go home. Peggie

Congratulations, Dom! How exciting for you! Don't take anything to the new house that you are going to get rid of. And start gathering boxes, packing material, tape, etc. Do you own a pickup truck? If not, plan on buying one :) - you need it to haul so many things like the new lawn mower you need to buy, yards of mulch for the flower beds, etc. Have fun!

Congrats Dom. That is great news. We are house hunting for my daughter and it is exhausting. People keep out bidding us for homes. It is crazy here because there are no houses to buy.
We have two appointments today, wish us luck.

Darlene

The house is about 1000 sq. ft. and is about a mile from where I am now. It's a retired couple that are moving to FL. They are leaving all the appliances with the house, stove, microwave, diswasher, disposal, washer, dryer and refrig. The house is in GREAT shape!!! The couple was planning on staying here but found themselves wanting to be in FL more. (who here can't relate to that.:D ) New roof, vinal siding, thermopane windows, on a fairly level lot and is actually closer to the highway than I am now. 2 bedrooms, kitchen, bath, living room and dining room/3rd bedroom, small deck and a garage. Closing is mid May as they are anxious to get to FL. Now I have to get the inspection done and get the mortgage app. in.

I am very happy for you.
If Ditech is one of your mortgage choices -- just to let you know that is who we used and they were TERRIFIC in every way. I was leery about them. But they were great! :)
And our rate was 30 year fixed @ 5.5%. :)
We originally applied with Coldwell Banker Mortgage (Cerden or some such name). They were horrible, and unethical. If they told me the sun was shining I wouldn't believe them. (Which reminds me -- I have a letter to mail off to the state of FL about them. ;) )

Hi Dom,

Sorry, I haven't been to the boards for a bit. Congratulations on the new house; that is wonderful! Look forward to seeing some pictures of it at our next get-together!

Big Congratulations Dom! I know it must be very exciting to have found what you were looking for! We send our best wishes that everything goes smoothly for you with the purchase and the move! I know we are still looking for our bowls for the kitchen! They have to have ended up in a box that was labeled for something else LOL!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Sounds like you got a great house.

Woo Hoo!

Congrats dude!

There is nothing like having
a piece of your own pie!
Put that rent money in your
own equity!

That is awesome!

Post pics when you get some!

(your house sounds just like
my little place! been there
5 years and love it!)

Congratulations on your new home, Dom. If you ever want to move to the capital district of NY I have a GREAT place for you......a fixer up-er that we are constantly fixing up.. the joys of home ownership is certainly an oxymoron.

Lady Martha

BB Guardian of the Sacred Drinkprincess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter