I got the CRT I wanted after trying for a month!!! (NOW...a question..) haha!

vester

Mouseketeer
I have been trying for OVER A MONTH to get CRT for May 15th morning. This morning I got it!!!! wooo hoo!!!

Ok - the ressie is at 8:30am. What time can we get in the park!?!?!!

Can you tell I'm excited? No else but my husband "gets" it - so I had to come on here! haha!

Congratulations on getting your reservation!!! Our reservation is on May 18 (our arrival day) for lunch. I think you shouldn't have any problem getting into the park by 8:00. ADR tells you to be at your reservation 15-20 minutes before your scheduled time. If you tell the CM you have a reservation, you should be fine!!! Have the best breakfast and the best time on your trip!!!

What do you think would be the EARLIEST we could get into the park? Just curious.

You could call the ADR line and ask, but you might be able to try somewhere between 7:45 and 8:00. If you have a friendly CM that you can chat it up with a little, you mind find them very receptive to letting you "sneak" in a little earlier!!!

We had an 8:05 ADR for CRT and got to the park at about 7:30. We had to wait in the character breakfast line for about 15 minutes before they started letting everyone through. They never asked for our name or what time our ressie was for - so I would think that we could have had a reservation for 8:30 or even 9:00 and not had any problem getting through. I would have to guess that the earliest you would be let in would be about 7:45.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter