I got the $500 Pin Code

ktcov

Earning My Ears
But I am so MAD at myself!:headache:

I've been all bummed reading everyone else's pin codes & wondering why I didnt get one since I got it last year...

Well I decided to check an old email I have...Low and behold there it is. $500 gift card for travel between 3/1 - 4/16. But it has my maiden name on it. So I call and get this very nice guy. He says thats no problem just verify your address. So I do... and he says thats not it.:sad2:

So then I start thinking that I lived in an apartment when I signed that email addy up....and I cant remember my apartment number!!!!:headache: :headache: :headache:

I am so mad at myself... Well I guess when I get off a work I will be tearing my house up looking for that old apartment number:rotfl:

zabasearch.com

Search your name and state. I see the apartment I was in from my first year of marriage 11 years ago. (and all addresses since!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter