I Got Tagged! AND SO DID EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

I LOVE my tags! They definitely feel like a badge of honor. It took me SO long to get them. I smile every time I see them. :lovestruc

:-)

I know your smiling now that you can stay home for awhile :-)

You'd better believe it! I'm sorry for Texas that Ike seems to be headed their way, but we just couldn't take another one this soon. Maybe I'll actually unpack my suitcase. :banana:

When playing tag it just happens. Say something dumb that well get you tagged. Like "We lost our golf clubs so now we use the cart for beer runs."

unfortunately my two saggy tags are not going away.

At least you all got tagged. Yet again, I am not worthy. :sad2:

Careful what you ask for, The Pwetty Pwincess mocked,,,nay challenged the Tag Farie ans look where it got him..:lmao:
Then agan, he literally got what he asked for, and never really complained:confused3 .

Careful what you ask for, The Pwetty Pwincess mocked,,,nay challenged the Tag Farie ans look where it got him..:lmao:
Then agan, he literally got what he asked for, and never really complained:confused3 .
i found my inner pwetty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter