• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Got Stitch!

LuNaReVe

I'm not Hannah's number one fannah anymore :( Bye
OMG. My legs are still shaking. This girl said she wanted my clothes really bad. and she had stitch. So I traded her: Cowboy pants, explorer shirt ( yellow )DMC pin. Crush and gusher pin, Girls pirate top, Girls pirate hat w/o parrot.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

Congrats! I got Stitch quite cheaply about a week ago. It was from a n00b, but he was happy with the trade. So I didn't cheat him! :laughing:

wow awesome trade. These kind of trades only come once in like three years. My best trade was my cowboy hat for a flip hat when new orleans opened.

wow awesome trade. These kind of trades only come once in like three years. My best trade was my cowboy hat for a flip hat when new orleans opened.
Then I guess she's really lucky since VMK has only been around two!

Congrats on the trade! Now if only I could find that much luck... :P

Congrats Luna! Time to put a big ol' check mark by that!

Good for you! Your lucky no one is being mean to you. When I was a newbie here and announced I had gotten stitch for a low price, they pretty much bashed me into the floor. XD

But good work! Nice trade. :)

you no you are like really really rich now bc you have stitch and you can get like inferno and others for it now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter