• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I Got Our Documents Today, Now I Have Questions!!

MickeyEars

DIS Veteran
Hi~
First, let me say I was so excited to finally get our travel documents today because it's only 20 more days until our trip!!
This is our first time booking a package as we've always done "room only" so please just overlook me if my questions seem silly. We booked a AAA package if that makes a difference. Anyway, all the "vouchers" that came, do you give all those to the front desk CM and they then turn them into the "real thing" or do you for instance on the Sea Raycer one take it to the marina to use it? I know the hotel voucher would go to the front desk CM but I was wondering about all the others that are included. Speaking of the hotel voucher it only lists the resort and the dates is it supposed to say anything about theme park tickets or the dining plan on it? I was going to ask my AAA agent (who has been nothing but wonderful) but she is away for the day and with me being the extremely impatient type I couldn't wait to ask. I knew you guys would know!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for your help!!
Carla

All the times I booked a package I have never been asked for the room vouchers. When you check in just give them your name and ID and they can pull you up on the computer. The reservation is coded to the type of package you have (tix, etc.) Just verify with the front desk that you are getting what you paid for. The vouchers you have for the activities you may need, but I'm not sure.

You shouldn't have a problem. My CM that checked me in didn't ask for the voucher, but i had a questions about a Gift certificate that was supposed to be included and then she went through my vouchers and when she came across the room voucher she took that. I only used my free 5 x 7 picture voucher which i presented when i was ready to use it. For the Sea raycer or anything else, you would need to present the voucher. For the passes, you don't need anythgin. It is all in the computer. The passes, key and DDP9if you got that) is all on one pass.

Thanks everyone for the replies!! My goodness, if they're not going to ask for the vouchers why do they send them out? Don't they realize that I confuse easily!! ;)
It's good to know my theme park tickets and dining plan don't have to be listed on the resort voucher, I was beginning to worry!!

Carla

Our CM asked for the room voucher when we checked in. My Mom didn't have hers and the CM was able to pull her up. No problems w/ out it. Now they had some of the names of our parties in different rooms then they were supposed to :confused3 They got it straight really quick but it would have been nice to have all of her paperwork for back up I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter