I got offered VISA FD for dates not listed 11/29-12/3

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by CinderellaDreamer, Sep 18, 2008.

1. CinderellaDreamer

CinderellaDreamer DIS Veteran

CM quoted me a price for the dates 11/29 - 12/3 and used the code. I ended up not taking it when she told me I couldn't get my tickets ahead of time (we are going the week of T-giving), and ended up doing a package before the week of T-giving instead.

Anyway, wanted to give a heads up to check on dates not listed in the offer since CM told me these dates were available.

Quote: 'The offer is valid through 12/24'.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mom2aiden

mom2aiden Mouseketeer

Thanks for posting this. I'm having my TA check for me since we're going in October, but not during the dates listed. I hope she can use it, but I'm doubtful since I couldn't use the other public code b/c the Contemporary is booked. I could have saved some money if I switched hotels, but my family really wants to stay at the Contemporary so the savings wasn't worth it for us to switch at that time.

Crossing my fingers.....

4. Tigger&Aidan

Tigger&Aidan Mouseketeer

Anyone else offered dates not listed? :confused3 I'm hoping for 11/29 to 12/6!

5. ReginaS

ReginaS Earning My Ears

I'm hoping for Nov. 1-8...

I have the Disney Visa but our dates are blocked out :mad:

6. ms_missy66

ms_missy66 Official WDW Addict

I tried to get it for 12/13, which was the date we were originally scheduled to arrive and the FD was not available for that date. The CM specifically said I would need to book a room-only reservation and the free dining plan would start on the 14th. Because of this I moved my whole trip over by one day. Instead of the 13th through 19th, we're doing the 14th through the 20th.