I Got My Teppanyaki ADR (YEA!)

disneyquilter

It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow...
I just got off the phone with WDW Dining & found out that Teppanyaki has changed their dates of their rehab. The new dates are 3/11/07 to 7/14/07.

I am really excited that I was just able to get an ADR for our upcoming Jan/Feb trip. :goodvibes

DH will be a happy camper, since he really wanted to eat here (we've never been to this restaurant before) and he thought it was going to be under rehab since WDW Dining told us before the rehab dates were for January until May. I am thrilled they changed the dates :woohoo:

**My apologies for the double post--I just realized the dates were already posted in another thread. But I still wanted to share my joy about the ADR :goodvibes

Awww, crud! That means I won't be able to make my ADR for Teppanyaki on May 27 - RATS!

Congrats! Your joy is my pain, we had an ADR for June 1 that we had to change. Ah well, all the more reason for another trip!

Guess I'd better call and get another ADR for June 18! I just made mine a couple of weeks ago and they didn't mention anything!

Thanks for posting this as it is the first I have heard of it - Allears is still posting that it is closing 1/15. We will be there next weekend and now I'll see if we can get in. :thumbsup2

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter