• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Got My Spirits Up Again

TsWade2

DIS Veteran
Hi everybody,

I want to apologize for being a drama king lately, because I finally got my spirits up again for rare characters. Believe it or not, I just met Jiminy Cricket in Stage 17 at DCA for their exclusive annual passholder event. And I got to meet the lovable trumpet playing Gator, Louis, and Dr. Facilier.:teeth: I tried to get Mulan and Mushu but that stupid line ruin for.....well, I'll let that pass.:rolleyes1 I'm so happy and makes me realize maybe there's still hope for more rare characters coming back. Even though it's only for limited time. I may not get to Brer Fox for a while and we may have lost Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree, but meeting Jiminy Cricket is really worth it and hopefully someday I'll find Brer Fox. For those of you are AP's, tomorrow is Jiminy's last day meet and greeting. The next character I heard next week will be Baloo and King Louie. Then it's Roger Rabbit, and finally it will be Baymax.

Are the AP February character meet and greet only at Stage 17 in DCA?

I have a quick overnight trip next Tuesday.
I would have loved to see JC. We have seen Baloo at a character breakfast.

I'm just happy to have the opportunity for my first solo trip. If all goes well I hope for more.

Geemo

They're only on Stage 17. Stage 17 is going to be closed Monday, Friday and Saturday and they haven't said that they'll move th anywhere else on those days.

Hi everybody,

I want to apologize for being a drama king lately, because I finally got my spirits up again for rare characters. Believe it or not, I just met Jiminy Cricket in Stage 17 at DCA for their exclusive annual passholder event. And I got to meet the lovable trumpet playing Gator, Louis, and Dr. Facilier.:teeth: I tried to get Mulan and Mushu but that stupid line ruin for.....well, I'll let that pass.:rolleyes1 I'm so happy and makes me realize maybe there's still hope for more rare characters coming back. Even though it's only for limited time. I may not get to Brer Fox for a while and we may have lost Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree, but meeting Jiminy Cricket is really worth it and hopefully someday I'll find Brer Fox. For those of you are AP's, tomorrow is Jiminy's last day meet and greeting. The next character I heard next week will be Baloo and King Louie. Then it's Roger Rabbit, and finally it will be Baymax.

If you were in line for Mulan & Mushu in the afternoon (around 5pm or so), I was in line next door to get my face painted. While in line, I saw Chip & Dale, then Mulan and Mushu, and then Mickey & Minnie. It was neat to see all of the characters in their Chinese outfits to celebrate the Lunar New Year.

If you were in line for Mulan & Mushu in the afternoon (around 5pm or so), I was in line next door to get my face painted. While in line, I saw Chip & Dale, then Mulan and Mushu, and then Mickey & Minnie. It was neat to see all of the characters in their Chinese outfits to celebrate the Lunar New Year.
I guess I'll try that next year. Thanks.

I guess I'll try that next year. Thanks.

I didn't explain that well. As I waited in line for the face painting, I saw three sets of characters over in the meet n greet gazebo. I didn't meet them myself, but saw them rotating out. First were Chip & Dale, then Mulan and Mushu, then Mickey & Minnie.

upload_2016-2-7_21-17-46.png ..... upload_2016-2-7_21-18-35.png ..... upload_2016-2-7_21-17-7.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter