I Got My Pin Swap Pin (s)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I GET TO POST RIGHT UNDER MY PIN SWAP BUDDY - CHERRY!!

I love my DL Mystery Pooh pin - how very cool. I wonder she knew I would like something from Winnie-the-Pooh. Must be psychic!! Thanks so much Cherry - very cool or as we say in Boston - it was a wicked pissa pin!!!!

Caroline - I am so glad you liked the pin just thought a little patriotism in the LBE would be cool.

I was so excited when I went to the mailbox today and found my pin swap pin from Melissa. Melissa is ten years old, and she did such a great job of picking out a pin for me. She sent me the 2001 Ainmal Kingdom Dangle. It's a great pin that I didn't have in my collection. It is now one of my favorite pins. I will treasure it always.

Thanks so very much, Melissa!
::bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well, Patrick's pin swap came today from Stacey, sshd. Since he's got school tonight, I thought I'd post. Not one, but 2 pins! Whoo Hoo. She sent Piglet Valentine from DL, a set we've been trying to finish since they came out! Only about 3 or 4 more to go. And, the Tea Cup from last years DL mini pins! Thanks SO much Stacey. They will have a very good home in our permanent collection!

I got mine today... Lady Kat (Joyce) sent me an older Mickey Birthday pin. I have a one like it but not with a Pin Back. I will put it with the other in it's frame. Thank you very much!!!!

from Dopeymom and it is a beautiful Steamboat Willie pin which i have never seen before... i am not listed on Pinpics and she would have had no clue that i love Steamboat Willie - it is a keeper!! Thank you so very much. Roger

Thank you, thank you to Taylor (age 8) from the Daisy Crazy Gang. :wave:

She sent me the Pin 6251: Passport to our world- completion pin

I love it. Besides collecting Tinker Bell, I also collect castles. This pin has all four of the Disney Castles so was a must have for me.

It's wonderful. Thank you for sending me this pin and for your very nice note. I love it.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hi Kathie!

I got your note. I'm very happy that you like your pin. I had to walk a long time around the big Epcot lake to get that pin! It was fun, but I got very tired! Well, I have to go to bed now, since I have to go to school tomorrow. Maybe we can swap again sometime. Bye!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D :D :D

Taylor (aka DaisyCrazy)

(dictated by Taylor, typed by Mom)

oh wait, it isn't Christmas yet. It sure felt like it getting to open my surprise pin from Lynxstch.
It was the belle pin from the Uk set. It is beautiful and it goes well with my b and b broadway pin. I will have to keep it far away from my Gaston pin however. Thanks Lynn for a great first pinswap swap. What fun!

I got my pin today! From one of the first people I traded with on this board, Darleen and Patrick Arnold (bipacc). What a wonderful way to renew an old friendship! I received Pooh dressed as a honeybee. Pooh is my favorite character and I collect holiday pins! How perfect is that! Thank you so much guys!

Too cool! Jordan (age 14) "Daisy Crazy" sent me the #5 pin in the 9 pin 100 Years of Magic series! :bounce:

What an excellent choice! I am trying to acquire all 9 of the pins and for some odd reason I am trying to do it in order. :rolleyes: Just to make life interesting I guess. :confused: Anyway, I had just gotten #4 and now out of the blue #5 arrives!

Thanks so much, you have made me very happy. Oh, and I love your note paper.

Happy Trading!

Michael

I received my little envelope today and it was from Raulandpinboy. To my complete shock, the WDW Port Orleans 10th Anniversary pin peeked shyly out of the bubble wrap at me. Port Orleans-French Quarter has been my favorite resort for many years and it means a lot to have this lovely pin commemorating it. He also sent a darling Disneyland Pin Trading button. I have a page in one of my pin albums for buttons so it will have an honored place amongst those. Thank you so much, Raulandpinboy. It was so kind of you to send such a beautiful pin.

I'm very glad that you got your pin and that you like it. I looked on your PinPics list and saw that it was one that you wanted. Good luck in finding the rest of the 100 yrs. pins!

:jester: :D :D :bounce: :bounce: :D :D :jester:

Jordan

I got my pin swap pin today too. My pin swap buddy was Steve but I believe he goes by brimel here. I got the DCA Annual Passholder Preview double dangle. This is a pin I had never seen before. It is really cool. I really like the double dangle. Thank you very much.

:D I got my pin swap pin today from DH of Perdita and Pongo. It was a very adorable 101 Dalmation pin. Since I work in an animal hospital and so far have not collected any pins with dogs or cats on them this was very appropriate. Thank you very very much. I sure love this pin swap idea. :D

I got my pin swap yesterday. It was the pooh and eeyore dangle was WDW. Thanks Alyssa. You have made my day!! Sandy

I received a wonderful surprise in the mail! It was a Tokyo DL pin with Mickey and Pluto. Anyone who knows me knows I just love that Mouse, so this pin is a perfect addition to our collection. Thanks Jeff! (JRJ249) You picked a winner!!

I got my pin swap pin yesterday from Jessicalvr. Thanks Bob for the 15th Anniversary Coke Castle pin. It's a great pin. I only had two in the series.....Figment and Big Al.

Hey HolyCow!! thank-you for the DL Haunted Mansion pin!! It's cool! I will add it to my DL page!

Leslie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter