I got my BOG ADR!!!!

8th December, 5.30 pm :cool1:

Hope everything gets sorted for those people affected by the cc 'issue' and everyone gets what they want :grouphug:

Whoever originally posted the heads up about the CC... THANK YOU!!!! You are my HERO!! We had 3 moms and 6 lines going and about 500 redials to get this reservation. If we would have gone through all of that only to have our reservation dropped I would have been a HOT MESS!

I just got the same answer. CM Said Disney has rectified the problems and 100% assured me that my reservation will not be cancelled. I think I am going to call back and double check.

I was just told this same thing by a lovely CM named Nancy. She sounded like a seasoned pro and even when I protested, she insured me that my coveted reservation would not vanish. Glad to see I'm not the only one with this story.

:eek: Whew. What a day!

Wow, this has been a crazy morning! I was able to confirm my reservations this morning with the automative system but did call back and had a wonderful cast member by the name of Stephanie help me attach the CCs. I will be dining there on Dec 16th at 6:00.

We had to do the same thing...call back and attach a CC. We were told that there are NO ADR's left from November 19 - December 19.

iwynlea said:
Lady CM I am talking to now says that they have been informed that all reservations will be 'held' and no one will be dropped tonight. I insisted I wanted to add a CC anyway, and she said she can't do it. I've asked for her manager - on hold again. Will report back once I talk to manager.

Hmm. I didn't call the dining line to change mine. I called the travel company and had no problem putting my CC onto my ressie.

Their number is 407-939-6422
It is automated ...but I after I told them dining, I said make modification...and that's when they transferred to the hold area and after 35 minutes on hold I got someone and that person didn't have any problems adding it to my ressies.

We got ressies for 20th Nov too, YEEEEEEAH!! Wasn't easy... Problem is, I want to go now. What to do in the meantime?

I have never received a busy signal when calling 407-WDW-DINE, but that's all I got for about 2 hours. When I did get connected in, it was a 30-minute wait until I heard the live cast member. I got my New Years Day reservation at 6:35pm!

Afterward I chatted with the CM about her day - she was interested in the amount of time it took to make contact and was fascinated with the fan-base jumping on the first few hours of reservations. She said they all took an extra breath this morning knowing that 99.9% of their calls would be for BOG.

...I wonder if they'll have the "grey stuff" - I hear it's delicious.

I think its officially time for everyone to go back to stalking the Discount Codes and Discounts threads again. pixiedust:

Its funny how disney thought they had it all figured out and then they forget their automatic system.

If they are rectifying the problem with the CC...it will save them a lot of angry phone calls.

But, they DO ask for names and phone numbers...so hopefully they'll start contacting people to get the info?

I was confused when the automatic system told me that they would charge me if I didn't show up...it was like...Uhh charge what?

Today went a lot better than I anticipated.

Im not looking forward to Wednesday because I frequent the disney world website...pretty much every day just to explore it...and if that's down due to traffic...Ill be bummed

...I wonder if they'll have the "grey stuff" - I hear it's delicious.

THIS GAVE ME A SMILE

Adventure of the BOG ADR

Started calling this morning at 5:55 Central time. MADE 1119 CALLS!!!! Tried a variety of numbers till out of desperation tried the Canandian number. Got in right away and was able to get a ADR for dinner on 12/12! My ADR was made at 10am Central... so moral of the story, over 1000 calls and 4 hours and MAJOR patience will pay off.

I wonder if there will be any characters at this dinner. I have heard its probably a no, but the whole beauty and the beast group would be AMAZING. since its my favorite movie

I just got off the phone trying to add a credit card to my reservation. I was told that the latest information received by the reservation agents is that you don't need to add the credit card number and your reservation will not be cancelled. They must have realized it was their own mistake and won't penalize those of us who used the automated system that didn't ask for the credit card number. ::MinnieMo

I got my reservation all taken care of for dinner on December 17th. I called over 200 times this morning and never got through, but had luck once I got to work, and made my ADR via the automated system. I called back later and they were very helpful about adding my cc#, but that was before all the news about not needing to do that came up.

I'm pretty excited. My partner and I are going for our anniversary, and we weren't 100% sure Be Our Guest would be open during our trip, so it's so fantastic that it is. I think we'll probably end up eating lunch there twice (once for lunch), so we'll get to experience two of the dining areas. I know we'll definitely be getting a seat in the library at some point.

Got mine! 12/27 Party of 8 for Dinner. Thanks to all who posted the 407-939-2625 number. Cast member picked up immediately and asked if I wanted to cancel a reservation, I said no, that I might have called the wrong number because I wanted to make one. She was mor than accommodating and help me book.

If they add Beauty OR the Beast, DD will be THRILLED. Just being there will make us happy!!

I didn't even know there was an automated number, but couldn't read the boards and commute and call constantly for ressies:scared:. Tried calling using 2 cell phones while commuting to work, which was a long one this morning. Never got through, so I called back when DVC Member Services opened and was only on hold 10 minutes. They did ask for my credit card, which I expected, so I should be good.

I never understand why this system is always so screwed up and why IT is so antiquated, but anywho........I'm in, or at least I think I am!

I certainly think, since it was their error, that reservations shouldn't be canceled if their system didn't take request the info.

WHAT A MORNING!!! called a billion times, finally on "Last try" I got the automated line. Booked it got conf. # BUT to my surprise AFTER reading the forums I found out I needed to secure it with a CC!! AHHH!! Called back and waited for 30 min, greeted by a wonderful CM & when she tried to transfer me to Guests services the line disconnected! :( Called again waited another 30-45 minutes but FINALLY got it secured!! Boy O boy It better be worth the hype! =P

WHAT A MORNING!!! called a billion times, finally on "Last try" I got the automated line. Booked it got conf. # BUT to my surprise AFTER reading the forums I found out I needed to secure it with a CC!! AHHH!! Called back and waited for 30 min, greeted by a wonderful CM & when she tried to transfer me to Guests services the line disconnected! :( Called again waited another 30-45 minutes but FINALLY got it secured!! Boy O boy It better be worth the hype! =P

Seriously, the Beast had better be offering to dance with me or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter