I got my BOG ADR!!!!

Got my reservation for Nov. 19th. After 2 hours of busy signals and a tip from someone on here, I called the diability board (I know..shame on me) and I got right through

Hi Charleyann!! Thanks for your willingness to help. I cannot send a PM because I haven't enough posts. We're looking for 12/1 or 12/8 between 4pm and 8pm, party of four. 12/7 as a last resort. Name is Brian Duvak.

Thank you so very much!!

I will try now !

After 3 hrs of consistent redialing and that TERRIBLE busy signal, I GOT ONE!! For 8 people (!) Dec. 22nd. Almost gave up and went back to bed but ultimately glad I kept trying. :cool1:

Well finally got through on the automated line. NO adrs available for party of 4 between 3:30-7:30 PM on Tues 12/4. Have been trying to get a MK dinner ADR for that day checking 3-4 times a day for last 6 weeks. Absolutely nothing available :(

Amazing that BOG already filled up for dinner and didn't seem to open up any other restaurants...

I finally got through and booked reservations for 12/23 at 6:35, but when I go online under my reservations it is not showing up. Does it take a while for them to update online or should I be concerned?

Started calling at 7. Got thru at 8:17. On hold until 9:24. But got ressies so all is well. However, the CM did mention that ressies not guaranteed with a cc# would be dropped by the system. Just a heads up for those of you who did the auto system & weren't asked for charge info.

I got 1/3/13 at 6:05 for 2 people!!! :worship:This is one time where it REALLY paid to be a DVC member. Literally had a 30 second wait to talk to the CM. :cool1: My son and I are going for my 30th birthday and I can't wait!!:banana:

After about 20 redials in to WDW-DINE, got automated system and got the ADR for Feb. 5th at 6:00 PM (my birthday!) that I wanted.:cheer2:

BUT since they didn't ask for my credit card info, I asked to speak to an agent. I'm not risking losing this ADR!

Hold time announced was 30 minutes.

I finally got through and booked reservations for 12/23 at 6:35, but when I go online under my reservations it is not showing up. Does it take a while for them to update online or should I be concerned?

Click on Retrieve Reservations up in the top right of the reservation screen, type in the confirmation # there and it should come up. Mine came up when I tried less than a min after hanging up the phone.

Got our ressie! I also called the disabilities number, and an amazingly nice CM made the ADR for me right then. November 20th at 7:10 pm for 10 people!

Woo-hoooo!!! This restaurant better be good! LOL :laughing:

Tried over 200 times between 7:30 and 9:30 with no luck- all busy signals. Somebody on another post said to call the Disney Store at 1-800-328-0368 and ask them to transfer you. I did that and got my reservations 5 minutes later.
Thanks a million for the Disney Store tip! I have been on two phones since 6:57 AM. I finally got through on one line at 9:15, couldn't get what I wanted through the automated system, and went on hold for an agent. In the meantime, I read your post and called the Disney Store and with the on hold music (Its a Small World) playing on the speaker of one phone, I quickly made a reservation close enough to what I wanted on the other phone. What a surreal experience!!!
Thanks to everyone posting this morning. I tried every number and DVC member services at one time or another as the suggestions were coming through on posts and was able to get a reservation for DH and DD. I'm not even going on this trip! Who's the best mom? Good luck to everyone wh's still trying.

Finally after 3 hours!!! Talked to an agent and got my first choice - 12/16 at 5:25 - this will make the Xmas party even better - good luck everyone. I feel like I put in a full day at work :lmao:

Woo Hoo!! After 3 hours of trying my DW FINALLY got through. We didn't get our first or even second choice but we were able to get our 3rd. Having dinner at BOG on Saturday 12/8 at 8:40PM. Can't wait! :cool1:

Congrats to all that got an ADR. To those that didn't/haven't, keep trying!! You never know!!

Still on hold!

BTW - have other people on hold been given estimated hold times? I just get music and ads for the Disney Waterparks, etc... "By the way, while you're on hold with us, did you know..."

Did anyone else have to leave a CC hold using the automated system?

I received conf #, and DID confirm the ressie, but never asked me for credit card info... Hmmmmm ???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter