• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I got my BOG ADR!!!!

Absolutely incensed right now...
I've been calling since 6:59.

Sometimes I get a direct busy signal. Other times, a long 40-50 second pause followed by a busy signal. Other times, a "your call did not go through" other times a "This number has been temporarily disconnected".

I'm sorry guys, I try not to be negative here...but Disney really screwed the pooch on this one. Two problems I see here....

#1 - They refused to open up online booking until wednesday, which would have taken the load off of the phone reservations.

#2 - They elected to open up phone booking on the same day that the 180-day window opens for the saturday prior to presidents day.

Whoever planned this one out in Disney is an idiot...

10 minutes of redial- got automated person- booked but didn't ask for cc card information.

January 4th 6:15

I was not asked for credit card info either, but I have a confirmation number. I'll call back next week when it's less busy and see what the deal is.

Anyone who has already gotten through trying to help a girl out here??!! haha PM me.

I think it may be geographic who is getting through and not, 49 mins of busy signals on two phones is starting to get to me...

All right, on my way to work. Will resume dialing from my desk....maybe by the time I get there (20 minutes) the lines will have cleared up....:confused3

Anyone who has already gotten through trying to help a girl out here??!! haha PM me.

I think it may be geographic who is getting through and not, 49 mins of busy signals on two phones is starting to get to me...

I'm beginning to wonder that as well!
No luck for me either neighbor!!

You might be on to something... Same deal and I am in Connecticut. I think if you are on the East coast, you are sol

I have 5:45 on 2/12/13. Well, kind of. I don't have my confirmation number yet. The automated system didn't understand me when I was trying to give them my name and such. So I was kicked out to speak to a person, which I usually love! But I've been on hold since 7:02. Now I'm wondering how long the system will hold my table before they release it for someone else. Biting nails...

54 minutes here. How bad do I want this reservation? It's for me personally, not any of my clients, so I'm considering eating there for counter service.

Mary

Woohoo!!! Got ours too with the automatEd system make sure to use a simple last name or they'll kick you out to an agent and you'll have to wait more than an hr. oh and dec 11 th is getting slim picking I got one for 4:50 when looking for 6 pm. Better than nothing tho

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter