I got my BOG ADR!!!!

Got mine, party of 10 for Christmas Dinner! Less than 30 seconds on hold!

30 minutes on hold....:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I dialed at 6:59am. I wish I could do it online today instead of waiting for Wednesday to do it online.

What about the Midwest?

Just wondering if it's a geographical thing who's getting through right now. Maybe, the East Coast has more operators, now. Not sure if everone gets the same Disney operators.

35 minutes for me so far. I may get arthritus in my finger before I get my ressie.

I've been trying from 6:59am. All I get is a busy signal. I was hoping for anytime the 19th or 20th of Nov. for our youngest 5th birthday on the 20th. I'm still holding hope, but doubt it. I'm almost thinking of waiting and calling DVC at 9a to see if the can help. Again doubt it. phone on redial....

busy- busy- busy:headache:

Been trying for 30 minutes.

Will only be at WDW for one night before our cruise in December, so wanted BOG.

Thank goodness for "redial".:rolleyes1

We got our BOG. Hated the voice response program versus a real human. It got my name wrong, I tried to spell it again and the system still spelled it incorrectly. At least we are ready to go. February can't come soon enough!

Well, my being on hold did not work out (wasn't getting estimated hold time, felt like I was just hanging out in nowhere land) but eventually my husband got right through to the automated system once it finally connected for him. 5:15 on 11/27! It did not require a credit card to book. I was able to immediately put the confirmation number into my reservations on the Disney website and it shows up! Yay!

sigh... been on the phone since 7:00... going to go out of my mind listening to this busy signal. :eek:

i didn't give up my place on hold (cell phone) but tried from housephone as well...after a couple mins of busy/all circuits, it went thru.

Don't hang up if you're on hold but maybe try a second phone if you have one!!

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter