• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I got my BOG ADR!!!!

Tried calling for about 5 minutes, then got through, no wait, totally automated system and got my first choice! :cheer2:

I got the automated system, too & got my ADR! My only concern is that it didn't make me put in a cc#. How about others? Did it ask for cc#? It gave me a confirmation number.

I used my IATA number and never ask me for cc information either....had mine by 7:08 !

Charleyann:santa:

After about 2 minutes of re-dialing, I was able to get an ADR for Sunday, 11/25 at 5:30pm (wanted 6pm). Perfect as we'll be going to Mickey's Christmas Party that night. I'm very excited.:)

just booked ...

did they take a cc# from anyone? they didn't take it from me but i have a conf # so...

I called the regular number and it was an automated system. Never took my credit card info, but I have my confirmation number.

:woohoo: December 31st at 7pm

Try this... Guest information, U.K. residents: 0870.24.24.900 (from the UK) or 407.939.7718 (from the US)

I selected the option for restaurant reservation and have 15min of hold i got an agent.

If people are dialing and getting through now after I have been on hold for 25 minutes I am trying redial.

I got my SIL ressies for Thurs Nov 29th 4:45. It went right to automated at 7:13.

Good Luck Everyone!!

Just off the phone with Disney Dining and we got our reservation for the date and exact time we wanted. Yippee. It took 25 minutes of continuous repeated dialing. It is now 5:28 a.m. Colorado time and time for me to go back to bed, contented. Good luck to all:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter