I got my BOG ADR!!!!

Still on hold for me 18 minutes plus.

I tried to do the automated system and it did not understand the BOG that I was looking for kept asking me if I wanted Le'Celliar!! UGH!!:scared1::scared1:

I got mine!! I did the automated agent. It gave me a confirmation # and I just looked it up to be sure it's there and it is! Good luck to those waiting! :goodvibes

I'm on redial #47...my cell phone keeps track. :P

Ooh, it let you use the auto system? I thought you HAD to talk to a person...I'll go this route if I can ever get through!!:goodvibes

Good luck getting the auto system! Sending you some pixie dust! pixiedust:

And pixie dust for everyone else before I pass back out for my final 40 minutes of sleep! pixiedust:

Disney should have known that they were going to be "swamped" with calll this morning!!

I am so happy for those of you who have gotten through! Lucky people! I'm glad SOMEONE is getting through and getting dates you wanted!:thumbsup2

Busy signal :( But not giving up, I do need to leave for work at 8:45, hope it doesn't take that long.

Dec.13- 5:00 pm !!!! Just before MVMCP . I used travel agent number. Anybody want to pm me Name and I'll help....very fast this way !!!

Charleyann

I got the automated system, too & got my ADR! My only concern is that it didn't make me put in a cc#. How about others? Did it ask for cc#? It gave me a confirmation number.

Dialing for 22 minute on two phones. Still nothing but the busy signals and your call did not go through.

Mary

LOL...I am signing off to take my phone to the bathroom so I can curl my hair. Hot curling iron and redials...this should be entertaining for my dogs! LOL!

This is insane! Do i really want to eat there this bad?

Now I just feel like I am on a mission to beat the system!

I've been getting the busy signal too. I think I might be crazy. I'm doing this and I don't even know if they're taking reservations for the days when we'll be there! I'm hoping for a reservation on November 25th. Has anyone had any luck getting reservations for a date prior to December 6th?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter