I got my BOG ADR!!!!

I've actually connected...listening to ads and Disney music. Hopefully I won't be on hold for 3 hours!

Ahhhh just getting a busy signal... or its also saying try your call again later. Soooooooo frustrated!

I'm getting "the number you dialed is temporarily not in service". I'd be happy with just a busy signal at this point!

I keep getting "Your Call cannot be completed at this time. Try again later." It's going to be a looooong morning....

anybody else think doing this is absolutely insane? (while I am still on hold :D )

Called three minutes before 7 and got the normal WDW World dining spiel but that they are currently closed. 30 seconds later I called back and it's been beeping ever since. Can we say system overload, anyone?!

Is chickapin the only one that is getting something other than the irritating call did not go through message?

Mary

:scared1:Oh hold right now going on 11 minutes!!:scared1:

no, sorry...it said i would be on hold more than 15 minutes...oops. but still on hold as far as i can tell...

I think it's best to just keep trying...? I kept getting busy signals and messages, but I just got off the phone with my December 8th 6pm ressie :dance3:

I didn't go on hold, just used the automated machine thing and I was done in less than 5 minutes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter