I got married & went on a Disneymoon & all I got was a BABY! BABY BEAN IS HERE!! PICS

All that dancing worked up an appetite for CAKE!! Carrie of all people was very excited about this moment... I however was having too much fun, and didn't see what the big deal about cake cutting was lol!

At least my cake stand was awesome! Props to Bobs dad for building my exact vision!

Its aright, it's aright!

Carrie was ready to get all up in the cupcakes!

I told her she didn't have nearly enough options!

Some random fun? and photo bombing!

then it was time for family shot time... have these people met me?? i don't drink.. especially shots...

LOL!

Photobooth prop shot!

Our jam?

Just one more post...

One of my favorite shots!

Some more mush

Then it was time... time for Jack to be done. Poor baby had been on all day despite feeling SO sick!

Of course we had to get a group shot, and I regret not getting more shots with these fabulous friends!

and then it was over! Our PERFECT night, thanks to so many friends and family was finally over! By this point I was starting to not feel so great. Lack of food? Tight corset? Nerves? Who knows, but I was SAD that it was ending and could have kept partying with everyone! It was nerve wracking with all of the snow that was coming down. I was scared seeing everyone have to drive home or other hotel in that! Everyone made it back safely though!

It truly was a dream come true, and I LOVE you guys for reading so I could relive this all through this post! I can honestly say that dreams do come true. Right in the middle of my life, I DID get a fairytale, and continue to! I'm so grateful for Bobs love. He is amazing and so was our big day!

We stayed up pretty late after everyone had gone, and my "other bob" male bff Ivan from high school and his fiancé Amy hung around to chill with us! They drank more, ate, and just had fun! It felt like high school all over again!

Then we CRASHED! No wedding night baby for us LOLOLOL! TMI?

It was the best nights sleepI had gotten in a long time! and the next day the fun didn't stop!

Next up: day after wedding breakfast buffet done right, and our Disneymoon begins!

I had gotten really behind on your TR again, and loved having the chance to catch up :goodvibes

Your day was beautiful, and the pictures are amazing! My faves are the ones of the two of you outside when it was starting to get dark. They look incredible.

My fiancé and I are currently in the last planning stages of our big day (September 21st), and I've loved getting to read all about yours in the meantime :goodvibes How many guests did you guys end up with if you don't mind me asking? It seems like you had a really nice guest size, and looks like everyone had a great time.

Can't wait to hear about your disneymoon!

I am loving your TR the photos are amazing and show what a brilliant day you had the love shines out from the photos not just you and Bob but all your family and friends who were there on the day. The photos of you all during the best mans speech are priceless thanks for sharing them. I can't wait to hear about the Disneymoon xx

Sad to see the end of the wedding posts. I loved every picture!
Looking forward to hearing about your time at Disney!

You keep mentioning things that didn't go right (like the food) or things that didn't go the way you planned. But no wedding goes off without a hitch. I think the imperfections are what make it special. You will treasure your Brother-in-laws speech all that much more because you will never hear it again and can't share it with anyone who was there. And who knows, if he was getting filmed you might not have gotten such a wonderful speech. Your wedding is beautiful. It looks pretty perfect to me.

Your wedding was amazing! So are the pictures :) you made me feel like I was at your wedding.

I can't wait for Disney posts yay!

So much HAPPY! Your pictures are just gorgeous - the Roots, as they always do, just captured everything. Congratulations again! Thank you for sharing!

I had gotten really behind on your TR again, and loved having the chance to catch up :goodvibes

Your day was beautiful, and the pictures are amazing! My faves are the ones of the two of you outside when it was starting to get dark. They look incredible.

My fiancé and I are currently in the last planning stages of our big day (September 21st), and I've loved getting to read all about yours in the meantime :goodvibes How many guests did you guys end up with if you don't mind me asking? It seems like you had a really nice guest size, and looks like everyone had a great time.

Can't wait to hear about your disneymoon!
thank you! and congrats! You are right there! ENJOY this time! I think the months right before our day were the most fun..although i'm sure I cried on here at times LOL It was amazing how fast that time flew though! You;ll have great weather for a wedding! think we ended up with 115 people? 120? Over 100, I know that! The venue was smallish, so it looks packed, I kind of like that lol!

I am loving your TR the photos are amazing and show what a brilliant day you had the love shines out from the photos not just you and Bob but all your family and friends who were there on the day. The photos of you all during the best mans speech are priceless thanks for sharing them. I can't wait to hear about the Disneymoon xx
Thank you! Those are some of my favorite photos. Like I said, it was a HUGE surprise to everyone to hear the words he said! Best gift he could have given his brother!

Sad to see the end of the wedding posts. I loved every picture!
Looking forward to hearing about your time at Disney!
I didn't want to end it lol but thank you! I could have done separate installments, but I'll never get through the TR so I can do a PTR if I don't start getting in gear here! Sadly, Root pics will be done, and Jenn pics in place... hope yall stick around!

You keep mentioning things that didn't go right (like the food) or things that didn't go the way you planned. But no wedding goes off without a hitch. I think the imperfections are what make it special. You will treasure your Brother-in-laws speech all that much more because you will never hear it again and can't share it with anyone who was there. And who knows, if he was getting filmed you might not have gotten such a wonderful speech. Your wedding is beautiful. It looks pretty perfect to me.
I did keep mentioning the bad. It is my motto. Good , bad and the ugly. I'm 100% honest in all of my TR's. Were they big deals. No, but it was things that pissed me off, especially for the amount of money we paid and promises we were made.I value honesty, and the wedding planner dropped the ball on more than one occasion. During the wedding it wasn't a big deal, and didn't make our nights bad, but as I report back, I am giving my honest opinion on it. If I could change things, I would be much more vocal about my expectations on the things that didn't go right on the venues end. As I said though, it was a perfect day, glitches and all. Kind of like our every day life lol

Your wedding was amazing! So are the pictures :) you made me feel like I was at your wedding.

I can't wait for Disney posts yay!
Thank you so much! Again, them Roots! Magicians! They are really outstanding at their job, and caught what most can't! It was nice to see what even I was missing :)

I love wedding pictures!

No wedding night baby for us, either. Weddings are exhausting!
hehehhee.. thanks! Glad you picked up on that too! Exhausting is the word! We were like, who did it, and ran!!??

So much HAPPY! Your pictures are just gorgeous - the Roots, as they always do, just captured everything. Congratulations again! Thank you for sharing!
Thank you! Agreed, the roots, awesome! I knew they would be awesome, but then i saw my own pics, and OMG... I cried. we all did! and their hearts. They are just the best! thanks for tagging along! Next up..not root pics LOL

Jen - thanks so much for sharing your life with all of us! I started reading your TR while I was bored at work... and became hooked! I found it while reading Carrie's (lurkeyloo) TR's and blog - gotta get that Disney fix! You have such a sweet story with Bob and your awesome kids. I love the way you tell the whole story - the good and the bad, and I feel like I know you! I'm so glad you found true love and happiness! :cloud9:

Sara

Jen - thanks so much for sharing your life with all of us! I started reading your TR while I was bored at work... and became hooked! I found it while reading Carrie's (lurkeyloo) TR's and blog - gotta get that Disney fix! You have such a sweet story with Bob and your awesome kids. I love the way you tell the whole story - the good and the bad, and I feel like I know you! I'm so glad you found true love and happiness! :cloud9:

Sara

Couldn't have said it any better myself!

Wishing you and Bob much happiness and Congratulations on your honeymoon baby! :lovestruc

Jen, your pictures and your commentary made me feel as if I was right there on your wedding day. I loved all the smiles, the carefree dancing, dancing to that special song, your MIL singing to you...absolutely beautiful.

Very Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing all this with us!

You guys look so incredibly happy! Congratulations!! I wish you guys all the best. You guys deserve the best the world has to offer!

All I can say is WOW!
I love all the back-story, wedding details and photos. I love the family tie-ins to blend the kids with their step-dad! Wonderful memories that you will always have, even without a video.

Also-so glad to hear the good news for your new baby and the recent doctor's go ahead for new Disney planning!

OH-I just wanted to add that my husband and I played Rainbow Connection as our wedding song, so you dancing with the family to Muppets makes me extra happy!

I just love everything about your wedding! The venue, the decorations, all of it! You guys are just too cute!

Incredible!! I just love looking at all your pics.

The look in Bob's eyes as he was listening to his Grandpop voice was so moving..You could actually feel the emotion through the page.

Love your nephew. What fun lil guy :cool1:

You guys just look so happy in your pictures. I loved all the pictures of your DH dancing and having a blast. He has the best facial expressions! I also loved the pictures of your DH and DS dancing! And to Life's a Happy Song? EVEN BETTER! :thumbsup2

I'm so glad you guys had such a beautiful day! And you know what... we didn't on our wedding night either! LOL!! TMI? I was exhausted and my back HURT. We also did a morning after brunch with close friends and family! I'm so glad we did!

Glad to hear your little boy is healthy! How could be not be a Star Wars fan with such a cool big brother?? :)

Can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter