I got it!!!!!!!!!

jennyf2

DIS Veteran
I'm on the phone with the BEST CM!!!!! I have the FD pin.!!!! Booking now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3::yay::woohoo::cool1::thumbsup2

Keep calling........I tried calling this AM & was told I didn't have the code :confused3 - I had to move my trip up a week but for FD who cares :)

*SAVED approx $800 :) :)

Congratulations, nothing for me yet (have called twice) but I am so happy for the lucky ones who have gotten the fd pin!!:goodvibes

Congrats on receiving a pin and saving so much money. :thumbsup2 I booked a vacation with a 35% off pin room rate. If a free dining offer/pin comes out, can I add that to my reservations, too? Currently I have booked POR with park tickets and quick service dining plan during the first week in October. Thanks for your help and sorry if this question is posted in the wrong forum.

Amy&Dan,

We called about 6 times and finally had a pin attached to my mother-in-law who is going with us in April. Just keep trying and hopefully you will get lucky.

Congrats on receiving a pin and saving so much money. :thumbsup2 I booked a vacation with a 35% off pin room rate. If a free dining offer/pin comes out, can I add that to my reservations, too? Currently I have booked POR with park tickets and quick service dining plan during the first week in October. Thanks for your help and sorry if this question is posted in the wrong forum.

You can only use one discount per reservation. So if FD is a better option for your family you would loss your 35% off room rate.

We were going the week after our anniversary on the general public code. Called earlier today- no PIN for us. Called an hour ago... WOO HOO we will now actually be there on our anniversary, got the FD offer for the beginning of August! SOOOO HAPPY. :cool1: I noticed a difference when I called this time, during the computer verification part it actually said my email and had me confirm that. It didn't do that when I called earlier today. Sending good wishes to everyone else!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter