• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I got free dining switched back to POP! Call back today!

SerinaEmily

Mouseketeer
I know there's a bunch of us who had to switch out of POP to AS to get the free dining cause POP was sold out.

Today is 10 days since they opened free dining to disney visa holders and anyone who held a room and didn't pay had it realeased today back into the system and unlike what some CM's told me it DOES go back into the free dining pool, so there is space at POP now .. I just booked back in for September 21-30!

Thank you for the reminder, I have been wanting to call again and add another night but have family visiting and have been way too busy.

We have Sat. thru Thurs. but I really wanted one more night. Called last week and no room. Called this morning and no problem!!! :banana: :banana:

So find us at the POP from 9/1 thru 9/7 :cool1: Can't wait:thumbsup2

Thanks for the tip! I was booked for POP! had to switch to As Sports for the free dining package. We were booked Sept 22-Sept.30. Well I just called today and now I am back at POP! I am sooo happy. Didn't have to change a thing either everything remaind the same..., same exact dates, no more money down, no new deposit, no cancelling one rebooking nothing. It was easy as asking.

Add me to the list also. I rebooked with the POP on tue AM. It looks like 3 of us will all be there at the same time:cool1:

I switched too! I am so excited. I checked the website to see if there were any openings and there were so I switched back from CBR. So I saved about $750. Yeah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter