I got Cindy's for breakfast!!!

safaulk

I love Mickey!!
We are leaving in 5 days (soon to be 4), and I just called on a whim today to see if they had anything open at Cindy's for breakfast. Lo and behold, they had an opening!! We go on Mon, Sep 26. Can't wait!!! Now my trip plan is perfect!!!!

I'm so jealous! I couldn't get Cindys' breakfast (yet) and our trip is on Oct. 2nd, so it gives me hope!
Enjoy, you lucky duck! :cool1:

Hi.
I just returned from WDW and I found my experience at the castle one that I am sure I will forget. :confused3
I found somethings wonderful...Fairy Godmother!! She was awesome and made the whole experience bearable. The castle was a wonderful site and we were seated quickly.
Bad points: 1. Very costly for what you get! 2.The castle has leaks :umbrella: .Yes, not only were we rained on outside we had the experience of being leaked on during the whole breakfast. 3. Very loud and chatoic. 4. Princesses were rushed, they didn't spend a great deal of time at our table (enough for a picture and an autograph..I think about a min tops). 5. Our server gave us the wrong check..twice. 6. My daughter's birthday was completely overlooked (they were told three times).
:earsboy: :earsgirl:
I have done many character breakfast and I found this to be the worst one I ever experienced. I would suggest Chef MIckey's or Princess Breakfast in Norway.
This is all just my opinion but I really just found the whole thing OVERATED.
Feel free to email with questions
Dutchess

dutchess 1968 said:
Hi.

I have done many character breakfast and I found this to be the worst one I ever experienced. I would suggest Chef MIckey's or Princess Breakfast in Norway.
This is all just my opinion but I really just found the whole thing OVERATED.
Feel free to email with questions
Dutchess

I tried to get Princess Storybook before I got Cindy's, and they are booked up. We did Cindy's last time and really wanted to do Storybook this time. I preferred that one too. Oh well - just hope it doesn't rain on us!!!! :rotfl2:

Good luck Shelley,
You might want to try breakfast at the Grand Flordian with Mary Poppins. My daughter had a wonderful time there as well. I found that booking that isn't that hard.
Make sure you take some quality time with Fairy Godmother...she is truly awesome and spends so much time with the kids.
Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter