I Got A Wonderful Suprize When I Got Home From Work On Saturday!!!!

Wheelsie

DIS Veteran
My freshwater pearls that I got with my MyPoints....from ice.com!! Rememebr I redeemed my points last Sat for the 2 GCs and the pearls.....well after having gotten my GCs on Wed...

I GOT MY PEARLS OF SATURDAY!!!! DH even brought them with him when he picked me up from work so I could open them right there!!! ;)

It was a necklace....earring....and a bracelet!!!

I even had a place to where em to that night!!! DH and I went to the theater!! :)

Thats great!! Its nice to know all of that mouseclicking and surfing pays off! Enjoy!:earsboy:

That's great, sis!! :) I am so glad mypoints is working for someone!! I am still waiting on GC's from the middle of June!!

I hope you had a great time at the theater, as well!! :)

Oh I did!!

and on the MyPoints front...Id think you'd be getting your GCs soon since the merger is over and done....I got mine in 2 days...

Thats great! Glad you got them, and even got to wear them out already!!:)

WOW! MyPoints has always been fast for me, but that is terrific :) Glad to hear you had a good time at the theatre too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter