I got a pool!!!!

Dax

Emma and Christopher's Mommy - Best job ever
I am so excited....it has been an adventure....

My hubby and I tried to get financing on July 4th at Recreational Factory Warehouse. We needed about $2000. Well they only approved us for $1500. We could not put together any package at this time as they were out of stock on many things.

So we decided to let it go till next year......Well a week ago we get the card in the mail with the $1500 in credit, good a RFW. hmmmm....this get s the gears going again. There is an add saying they are closing out stock....hubby decideds lets just go look. We go into the store.....tell them we have $1500 to spend......we walk out of the place with a 18' round pool....LOL....Its still in boxes at the moment, in my living room....I keep touching it as it does not seem real...LOL....

Install date...Aug 6th 8am.....Hopefully by Sat the 9th, I will be floating in my pool....

I have owned the house for one year, and this is my first MAJOR improvemnt......

Congratulations, good for you. We put in a pool last summer, and got a late start with it this year, we had very cold weather right into July, and it's still warming up. It's a great thing to have on a hot summer day. Have a cold drink and float around some.:)

P.S., not to seem pushy, but may I suggest you or someone in the house take a Red Cross CPR course, if no one is certified? Both my wife and I were certified before we got our pool, and every year you hear about people (usually kids) that could have been saved if someone started CPR before the EMT's arrived after an accident.
Thanks for considering it.

My hubby had to take the course at work, so I hope he knows it. We dont have any children...just fur kids.....

Maybe I should learn doggie CPR.....:)

Congratulations!!! Thats so exciting.

We too got our pool last summer. Even though we only had it for 1 month last year it was so worth it! Like gallaj0 said, even with the late start this summer, I think its the greatest investment we have made, on those hot summer days. You feel like you are on vacation, but in your own yard. Lots of fun!

Enjoy it!

That's great. It's so nice to go out your backdoor on a hot day and hop into your pool. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter