I got a Pin Code!!

The 10 year old in our family got this UOC in the snail mail. we are checking in 11/12 and the UOC for FD has the same dates at the GP offer so we can't use it.

I've been searching about 25 times per day since the pin codes were released and the only rooms I've seen for my dates (Dec 3 and 4 for a split stay) have been at CL. Has anyone been able to book ANYTHING other than club level?
keep an open mind about club level. We stayed yacht club in 2014 and because of a room rate offer it was only $300 more to upgrade to a club level suite for a family of 5 for 6 days. We definately snacked, ate and drank more than $300 worth.

We always get them in the mail - suprise suprise it's never for when we can go. Can you guys use them?

I think I read that there has to be 'new' rooms available to use a
Pin code right? So if I get one and there is no availability, they will not apply it to the reservation I already have (even if in date and resort range)?

I think I read that there has to be 'new' rooms available to use a
Pin code right? So if I get one and there is no availability, they will not apply it to the reservation I already have (even if in date and resort range)?

Correct - there has to be availability in the inventory they put aside for use with the codes.

Does anyone have problems with them not working? I got my first pin code today, but when I try to follow the link through to see the offer, it says that my "information provided does not match" their records. Am currently on hold with Disney on at least a 45 minute wait... Which is great for the Disney music, but a little awkward at work...
Same thing happened to me, but I already booked with Free Dining so I can't use the code anyway. I was afraid of passing on the free dining and not getting a discount code either. Now I'm just curious whether I would have saved money with the discount. Maybe I'm better off not knowing :)

I got my first pin code in an email today! Sorry, just had to do a little happy dance! We aren't planning a trip until April 2017 and the code is for this fall/winter so I won't be able to use it. But I'm just excited that I got one!
:dance3:party::jumping1:
what was the subject line and who was it from? Just so I can keep an eye out in my inbox...we have never had one :guilty:

Just curious if any of the recent UOC's (PINs) are for fall FD for dates that weren't in the original FD offer? Specifically looking for the last few weeks of October...

Are these special to get? I usually assume they are spam from Disney. The "codes" never really have an outstanding deal that doesn't seem to be offered on their webpage.

Are these special to get? I usually assume they are spam from Disney. The "codes" never really have an outstanding deal that doesn't seem to be offered on their webpage.

Sorry, was trying to multi-task and didn't really answer your questions :) No one really knows why some people get them and others don't. Sometimes they offer a room discount or if you're really lucky, FD. It seems the FD ones tend to include POFQ whereas regular FD typically doesn't. We got a FD pin years ago for a time that wasn't offered on the general FD announcement but haven't received any since then. This year our dates don't fall within the FD but we're crossing our fingers that a pin shows up at some point. It's about the time of year where I think I'll start calling weekly. Maybe they will get sick of hearing from me and just add FD to shut me up ;)

I received one yesterday by email to upgrade from CSR to AKL for only 44 a night. Considering I paid 188 for CSR, I thought 222 for AKL was pretty darn reasonable and took them up on their offer.

I was surprised I received the code, as this is my first visit. I did book four rooms though, so maybe they took pity on me!

I received one yesterday by email to upgrade from CSR to AKL for only 44 a night. Considering I paid 188 for CSR, I thought 222 for AKL was pretty darn reasonable and took them up on their offer.

I was surprised I received the code, as this is my first visit. I did book four rooms though, so maybe they took pity on me!
Was your email from Disney destinations too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter