I got a job!

DisneyDreamer04

Mouseketeer
Hey Guys, I just wanted to update y'all, and let you know that I have a job@!@#!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::yay:

I even have another interview with Kirkland's. They are opening a store in my town, and I have an interview next week for a couple of months down the road when they open up.

Target finally called me back for an interview,and I was there for almost 3 hours today, and then they offered me a job! They had three spots open, and I got to pick!

I dont have an exact start date, because of course it is pending a drug screen and background(no problems there). I will get to go to orientation, and all of it.

I maybe can crawl out of our hole sooner than expected.:yay:
(for those that dont know that read this thread, I am the girl with the repo issues)

I do have one question though?

I will be working in the starbucks @ Target(LOVE COFFEE) does anyone know if I will still get target discount??:laughing:

I have been following your threads and saw this post and am REALLY happy for you! There is a light at the end of that tunnel!!!

Congratulations & God Bless!

It took me 10 months after moving from NY to Fl and talk abouut depression, avoiding phone calls but hey....it all gets better from here on in :yay:

Read the other thread too and wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hopefully this is the start to better days for you and your family.

That is awesome!! I sure hope this is the beginning of a beautiful change for you and your family. Much love! :thumbsup2

congratulations!

i think that you may get good health benefits. starbucks offers good insurance to pt / ft employees. for this reason, i feel better having a treat there , even though it's overpriced. it's a great coffee and i really do like that they treat their employees well. (better than some).

You guys are sooooo sweet. :cloud9: When I got outside the target, I couldnt help but cry. I was just so thankful. And I know to some people it may seem silly, to be so happy and grateful for just an 8.00 an hour job, but to me it couldnt have been better. Yes, I am only part time, but I am suppossed to get at least 20 hours and no more than 30. SO, if I figure on the low end of 20 hours, that should be around 500 a month after taxes.

WILL HELP SOOOO MUCH! I can pay the car payment(get that off DH shoulders), and go to whatever needed. My hubby's hours are supposed to pick up too, and we could get things back to normal before the end of the year.

It is so crazy how things go from bad, to worse, and then a glimmer of light. Kudos to all y'all who have $$$$ in savings. We did have some, but as I said had to put in on the house to get out of being upside down.

Thanks!

I'm so happy for you! Sounds like a good job - I love the Starbucks in Target! :thumbsup2 I was also following your repo thread, and I know you just want to get back above water. Good luck to you in everything financial!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter