I got a disc. just by calling!!!!

d96j97

Disney NUT!
I was having WDW withdrawal and have been reading these boards for weeks about some of you DISers getting discounts just by calling. Although the CM informed me that you are really supposed to wait to receive an e-mail or postcard, he did tell me that I had a discount attached to my name. He did not give me the specific discount, but I figured it out while we were talking. We had our heart set once again on WL and it all worked out! There were quite a few dates that were "blocked" out, but we got one of the weeks we were wanting.

The discount ended up being a 30% discount on a room only reservation. He said it would also apply to any package. We already have tickets, so we only needed the room. We got Courtyard View at the WL for $192 per night.

I called a couple years ago in hopes of a discount, but no luck. He also told me that this discount was generated against my name on January 23rd. I know for a fact that I haven't received anything because I check my e-mail daily and nothing in snail mail either. I'm sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Hang in there and give them a call!!! :cool1:

AWESOME!! So thrilled for you!!! I just got off the phone with a CM..she was AWESOME...but no codes for me yet..:woohoo: Have a GREAT time and I've always wanted to stay there but our family of five would have to have a suite or villa and they're way too much for us...

Tara

me too except there was black out dates nov12-the whole month of dec.and of course we are going in dec:santa: thats my luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter