I give up with dvc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody want to hear about the rice krispy I found under the sofa. It took housekeeping fifteen minutes to come pick it up.:)

Anybody want to hear about the rice krispy I found under the sofa. It took housekeeping fifteen minutes to come pick it up.:)

And you didn't rush to the boards and inform everyone immediately? Shame on you for withholding such vital information it may have ruined someone elses vaction.:laughing:

I never had the impression that the OP was coming back to post his long story here, but that he/she was writing it out to include in a PM he promised someone.

Oh sure.. I'll come along for the ride

OP sorry to hear the final straw dropped.

Sorry to hear that you had issues whilst staying at DVC resort. Hope you managed to get it all sorted.

I just wanted to make a small post about the Horrible experiences I have had in the last two years. I will not get into details,But I hope everyone things twice before purchasing this. My Guide will NOT return my calls. I feel as if they sold me a product and just dumped me off on the roadside. The phone support at DVC florida is HORRIBLE. I had a women tell me 15 different stories in a 45 min conversation. If you want details and are not ashamed of reading the truth email me and ill send the full meat and potatoes. I just dont feel people should have to deal with the issues we have had.

:confused3

I'm going to give 100% of the story. It's a long story.
I don't think any of us are ashamed or reading the truth. However, it's been my experience with such posts in the past that the heart of the issue centered around the member not understanding what they were buying, not reading and understanding the legal paperwork, making assumptions that were not accurate and reading too much into the words of the guide.

A guide is simply another word for timeshare salesperson. Given your timing, I'm assuming the heart of the issue is that of the reallocation, if so, refer back to paragraph one.

I like the violin player, where did you get it>popcorn::

I was saving that rice krispy for our next visit :laughing: Now I will have to get a new one.:goodvibes

Hey we found boxes of cereal in our cupboard one trip. Some unopened pudding cups too. Was that you?

SSR Congress Park studio. Around New Year's last year.

If anyone came across some unopened cans of tuna fish in the same unit in late October/November, those were ours. Hope you enjoyed them. We forgot about 'em until we were halfway through Georgia.

That's why I never look under the beds, behind furniture or at the matrace. As long as the room looks clean where I can see it it's fine for me.

Ignorance is bliss :-)

I wrote a letter last time and NEVER got a single response.

Don't give up. We wrote a letter about how DVC had made a series of errors in dealing with our stay, but they worked and fixed everything to our satisfaction. Two years later, out of the blue, we got a telephone call thanking us for our letter praising their actions. Maybe in a few years, you'll get a phone call. :hourglass

I suspect that this absolutely fascinating tale of poor customer service is about someone being told "no" to something they wanted to hear a "yes" for. I personally have always found the golden rule to work pretty well for me, if you treat people the way you would want to be treated, I find they are pretty darn nice to me in return :)

That's why I never look under the beds, behind furniture or at the matrace. As long as the room looks clean where I can see it it's fine for me.

Ignorance is bliss :-)

Me three. Honestly though, if I found some food or something UNDER the couch or in some odd out of the way spot......well, it would depend how nasty it looked. I would probably just throw it out myself all things being equal rather than call mousekeeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter