I get to be back in the parks!!!!

O2H O2H

Mouseketeer
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
I could not be more excited. I have to share it with some people that I know will get it, lol.

We had PAP's at DL/DCA for several years, and then unexpectedly I had to move out of southern CA (where I had lived my entire life and was 20 min from the park) and to NC in 09. This was NOT my plan, but I have made the best of it. I pretty much MOURNED the parks, but the cost to get down to FL for a family of 5 is just immense. So I didn't think that we would be able to swing it. 4 layoffs in less than 5 years proved me right, but this very morning, I put down the $200 deposit on a 6 night stay at AoA mid-December. The free dining helped, but we think that we are going to upgrade to deluxe. We are going to TRY to keep it a secret from the younger kids (8 and 10 boys) who have never even been on a plane (or wouldn't remember anyway).

Anyway, I just had to share! Even though I am not new to Disney, I have only visited Epcot once, and none of the kids have been at all. I have never lived more than 30 min from the park, so this whole immersive and all-encompassing planning business is ALL new. Thanks for reading. See you around the boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter