I found the Vacation Kingdom Dinner Certificate

babyblues68

Mouseketeer
I found these at a different web site. This is NOT thru connections. The prices are a little higher, but after trying to find out if the dinner one existed...just thought I 'd let ya'll know there is such a thing. It's just to expensive!!!

http://www.majesticusa.com/disney_dining.asp

If nothing else you can see what resturants are included with each certificate.

The prices are a LOT higher IMO. You'd be hard pressed to get your monies worth.

Wow! Those prices make ebay auctions look like a bargain! ;)

There must be another way to get these vouchers. If Majestic has them, others (i.e Connectionc) will have them as well. You're right, the prices are to high to get a great value from them. Also, did you notice the high price on all of the other vouchers as well? YIKES!

Boy,

Nothing like trying to make a buck. It looks like they increased the price that you can buy the Connections vouchers for by an additional 50%

I don't think they will sell too many at those prices.:eek:

Connections has them for 62.50 ea. Still a very bad value considering Hoop de doo is around 42.00 per person!

My guess is they buy them from Connections & then retail them to their travel customers. Thank goodess for the Dis board, that means we don't have to be ripped-off.

Unfortunately, I bet they do fairly well even at those inflated prices since UK residents aren't eligible to join Connections.

They'll probably sell some even at these prices -- I mean, somebody's buying them from ebay for ridiculous amounts! I think some people grossly overestimate the cost of food at Disney, and others are willing to overpay for the convenience of having it all done ahead of time.

At the prices from majectic and some from ebay.....they'd be better off buying Disney Dollars. Then they would have the convenience of paying ahead of time.

MrsPete is right I think a lot of people do over estimate Disney's prices. For the most part you do get what you pay for. I couldn't believe the portion size of our meals on our last trip.

I don't think Disney even sales them for that much $$$!

Why doesn't Disney sale them to on site guest? They could market them as add on items. I'd love to have the guick n casual breakfast vouchers.

Originally posted by disneyjunkie
I don't think Disney even sales them for that much $$$!

Why doesn't Disney sale them to on site guest? They could market them as add on items. I'd love to have the guick n casual breakfast vouchers.

If I'm not mistaken these vouchers are in the add on packages. When I got my vouchers my friend said they are the same she got with her package the year before I went.

Just don't know which packages would do what vouchers. I do know she had a package with two wishes a day an could eat anywhere. I wouldn't think it includes V&A though.

No that's not connections vouchers, that's WDW own Silver plan that they have. (Or a Dream Maker Package or something like that) WDW offers 2 "wishes" per night per person. I think the add on price when I checked was $64.00 p/p/p/n (Adult)

Originally posted by babyblues68
If I'm not mistaken these vouchers are in the add on packages. When I got my vouchers my friend said they are the same she got with her package the year before I went.

Just don't know which packages would do what vouchers. I do know she had a package with two wishes a day an could eat anywhere. I wouldn't think it includes V&A though.

I know you can get the vouchers if you book a group reservation. When I called in Feb. to get info on booking a trip for my son's school, they faxed me the price list for the various vouchers. You can also get them if you do a youth group trip. (That's not the official name, can't think of it right now)

I guest if they offered the vouchers to the general public, it would be hard to get people to buy the packages that include meals.(silver and gold packages)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter