I found some REALLY old tickets...

Ileana

I see a Hidden Mickey!!
When I say old...I mean OLD

These are employee appreciation tickets I earned YEARS ago when I worked at U.S./IoA

The first one is the plain white ticket when it was just USF date of issue 1996 :rotfl: (no expiration date)

I have 4-5 more (can't remember) that are for Universal Studios ESCAPE with Expiration dates of 2030

I'm worried that the white one might not be valid

Now I ask you - what are the odds that Guest Services will accept my white ticket? DH & I both have AP's so we'll probably use them to bring friends with us.

They were like hidden gems when I found them :love: along with my OOOOOLD name badges. I think I have 2 or 3.

I had 2 old tickets that had 1 day each left on them I thought, so I called Universal and talked to someone in ticket sales and they gave me a fax # to fax copies of the tickets to them and they would be able to tell me if they were valid, which they called back and said they were. They needed the front and back sides of the tickets.

Idlewoman is correct. You would need to fax a copy of the tickets. If any of them are comp tickets, they expire in about a year after they are issued.

I'll have to remember to bring them with me to work so I can fax them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter