I found new bones this morn!

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
My hip bones - ok so I knew they were there but wow are they sticking out now.
Was in the shower and SAW the lump where the bones are! And no it wasnt the lump where the hip fat remains although that's getting smaller too

Super cool!! That's the neatest thing, isn't it? Well, I wouldn't know from personal experience (yet), but I would imagine it would be something worth jumping for joy over!!! I'd also like to add, your messages always stand out to me -- you leave ones that I'm always glad I had the chance to read. :-) Keep up the great work!! :-)

Congradulations Barb. Hey Nic you'll see them again when you hit the 70's then in the 60's you can really notice them then it just get's better and better!!!!! Although i still have this gut thing i'm working on in between.LOL It's it great to get to find new things and look forward to whats ahead for you nicole. Just thing you may be HIPS for christmas time!!!!!!!!!!::yes::

That is really the best! I am still waiting and checking for my collar bone to reappear! That will make me feel like I am making some progress!

I am constantly checking out my elbows, my collarbone, my hipbones, and all the other "infrastructure" that I used to never see! It amazes and delights me to be able to see and feel "dem bones"!

I miss my bones........cant wait to reaquainted with them. Looking foward to being reunited with my bones............lol. Good job. form a relationship with them bones and never lose contact with them again:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter