• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I found great paper for AK and AKL!

SharonLovesMickey

Mouseketeer
I was at a crop tonight and saw the cutest scrap packs from Die Cuts With a View. They are releasing a "Safari Chic" pack in 8x8, and 12x12 and also the smaller size. I cannot wait to get my hands on them in the 12x12 size!!!!! They are so perfect for AKL!!!!!! (can you tell that I am excited?)

Ironically, I had just been to the store a few weeks ago looking for an African theme printed paper and couldn't find anything. Someone, somewhere read my mind!!!!!

Just had to share! :)

I saw them in a magazine. I cannot wait to get the stack wither! Great for AK, AKL and zoos.

Oh yes! There are many of us who have been impatiently waiting for them on the DCWV stacks thread! They look real nice!! :)

Jill

I found some cute paper on bargainpack, and it had stickers that almost look like the AK logo-I wonder if this is the set you're talking about? I ordered a couple sheets of paper and one of the sticker sets.

I know that the archiver's by me got them in, but only had 3 in size 12x12 and were out when I was there. They had the smaller stacks, however. They are expecting more!

This is paper only, no stickers so WDWAurora you must have found something else wonderful!

What I found was on www.bargainpack.com, click on designs by reminisce on the left under paper, then about halfway down. It's animal prints with some great themed stickers. Not sure about the quality or anything yet, though since I just ordered yesterday. I probably should have ordered more, but I only ordered 2 sheets of paper and the last pack of stickers.

I know that the archiver's by me got them in, but only had 3 in size 12x12 and were out when I was there. They had the smaller stacks, however. They are expecting more!

This is paper only, no stickers so WDWAurora you must have found something else wonderful!

Ok, that settles it!! We need an Archivers here!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter