I found a cute thing to give hints for your trip!

AmberHeartsDisney

DIS Veteran
I know alot of people ask for hints to give to there family's on a surprise trip. I found this today and i think its pretty cute!

http://www.mymms.com/disney/selling_page.asp?sc_cid=DR_SP52

DISNEY_FE_lentils.jpg

DISNEY_PE_lentils.jpg

DISNEY_CAR_lentils.jpg

DISNEY_TS_lentils.jpg

DISNEY_MME_lentils.jpg

DISNEY_WP_lentils.jpg

DISNEY_HSM_lentils.jpg

DISNEY_PW_lentils.jpg

DISNEY_DB_lentils.jpg

Aw that is such a cute idea!
Makes me wish I did surprise trips..hmm who knows maybe I will someday. :)

Knowing me I would eat them without looking to see what was on them and then never get the clue. :rotfl::lmao:

Those are too cute!! My DD would love to have HSM for her next birthday party. I am planning a surprise trip but we weren't planning on telling them until they figured it out for themselves. Maybe I could have some of them for the car ride down. They would see the pictures but probably wouldn't think anything of it.

Thank you so much for posting this info, this is the reason why i love disboards.com so much. I get all this great disney info that i would probably never find on my own. Thanks again :flower3:

I was going to order a bag, but if you get the $12.99 bag, you have to order 3 bags. Then you have to pay for shipping. $40.00 for M&M's are a little much. But they are really cool.

This thread isn't really theme park related, so I've moved it to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

I WANT THE EAST HIGH M&MS!!! :cheer2:

might just order them for fun, thing is, you have to order a min. of 3 bags so it would be around $50

They are cute, but I'm sorry, that is insanely expensive -- for 21 oz. (3 7-oz bags), including shipping, it's $52.92 -- $2.52 an OUNCE. Normal M&Ms? A 19.2 oz. bag of plain M&Ms on Staples.com (probably not the cheapest source) is $7.49 - $0.38 an ounce. So Disney M&Ms more than 6 times as much! :scared1:

They are cute, but I'm sorry, that is insanely expensive -- for 21 oz. (3 7-oz bags), including shipping, it's $52.92 -- $2.52 an OUNCE. Normal M&Ms? A 19.2 oz. bag of plain M&Ms on Staples.com (probably not the cheapest source) is $7.49 - $0.38 an ounce. So Disney M&Ms more than 6 times as much! :scared1:

They are pricey but there cute. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter